Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Baby Momma Drama-Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nicky6253 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicky6253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby Momma Drama-Help
    Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:34pm
I just need input .. both good and bad please.
Here's the situation,

I'm talking to a guy I work with,( I know bad ). Anyway, we started talking last year in July.
Since we've been talking its been nothing but ups and downs the whole time. To start it off, one of our former co-workers was friends with his ex, I dint even know he was still talking to his ex til the co-worker told me. She told me he and his ex were in a relationship together off and on for about 3 years. He told me they still talked but weren't together. Anyway I noticed in August and September he started to display abnormal behavior he started sending me messages like he was unsure of what he wanted me or her. He admitted shortly after one day we were at work that he couldn't choose between me or her. I blew him off the rest of the day and he kept trying to get me to talk to him. After we both got off he followed me into a store and was begging me to talk to him I didnt comply. Later that night he kept messaging me and calling me and told me everything was going to be fine he was going to make a decision and I didn't have to worry. Hours later he tells me he decided to stay with her I still didn't respond to him I really didn't care I let his a** go. The next day he calls my phone over 40 times and sends over 20 messages asking me to talk to him and he finally stops only to start back up saying something bad happened to him I guess that's the only reason I responded back im not a cold-hearted person. Anyway he goes on to tell me he was sorry and made the wrong choice and blah blah blah. Long story short we ended up back talking I decided to give him ONE chance to prove himself. Fast forward a couple months, He goes into this same cycle saying he doesn't want a relationship anymore because of the year. He says he went thru too much and wanted us to start off 2014 fresh. Anyway later on I find out his ex may be pregnant.

One day I completely don't hear from him then he all a sudden calls me and I dont answer a couple hours later he pulls up at my house and says he needs to talk to me. He goes on to explain she was pregnant and he had just got back from her getting an abortion on their twins. A couple weeks later the situation pops up again and he tells me she may still be pregnant they went to the doctor but they still wasn't sure becuase the doctor couldn't tell or some sh*t he said all i could see was lies and bullsh*t.  Weeks after that he kept saying he still didn't know if she was pregnant or not. This is getting long so im gonna fast forward to now,we are suppose to be in a relationship and he hasn't mentioned her since those incidents but If i bring her up he gets frustrated and starts making noises or changes the subject.

Well, last week I was at work and her uncle came to the job and was questioning me about me knowing who he was and if i knew he was going to have a baby any day now that's due with his niece. I don't know if she purposely sent him up there to see if me and him are still talking or to spy.  That was my last straw I got this gut feeling they had to still be talking so one of my friends are on a social network page with her on it and she showed me his ex's page and I see all these posts she has up saying she not going anywhere and everything is always going to lead back to her and he wasn't going anywhere and was screaming happy 4-year anniversary to them and how she loves him so i'm like why would a chick be saying/doing all this if he isn't still talking to her like that?  Something isn't right.. I confronted him about it and he claims he told her they not together like that anymore and she just still saying all that and he not gonna keep telling her because she going to hear what she wants Confused  He claims i'm the only one he wants and doesn't care for her lie that anymore but I saw on her page he was bringing her food and running around with her and didn't tell me about it. He denies that too.

Well they're baby is now apparently due any day now and I can't help but fell stupid used and hurt. I'm tired of lies and I honestly can't feel like I can trust him. I tried to cut off all ties with him but he won't go away he keeps calling and texting me and coming to my house when I try to leave him and plus I have to see him at work. I really feel lie we have a connection but the ex bullsh*t is too much I can't deal with it and he knows that. When his baby gets here I only feel like the situation is going to get worse.. what should I do... And btw i'm 20 and he's 27.. she is 23. Thanks
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:34pm
They are clearly still f*cking around and he's playing the sh*t out of you. Cut him off. ASAP.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:54pm
The situation was bad from the start and you stayed there.  It's okay; no one  is perfect.  But he is cheating on you, as he has been the whole time..I think you know all this.  You can leave the situation, or accept the fact that he's a liar and cheater and stay with him.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:18pm
Can't you change your phone number? What about simply blocking his number? Can't you ignore him when he knocks at your door? I noticed he doesn't bug you at work, and that's because he knows you can complain to HR.

Be straight: just say, "I don't care if you are with her or not, I am NOT interested in you". He uses you when she isn't available to fvck. And he wants to keep you for after she has the baby and is unable to give him sex. You deserve better, just ignore him completely.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:14am
I haven't even finished the first paragraph but I have to post...

This dude not only sounds indecisive as hell, he also sounds UNSTABLE. He called you HOW MANY TIMES and left HOW MANY MESSAGES?

Girl...

Lemme finish reading

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:21am
Mmkay.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GET THE OUT.

LEAVE.

SHOO!

SKEDADDLE!!

That man will NEVER bring you joy. He will bring you deception, pain, and Hell. You know this!! I don't even need to lambast this dude, you KNOW he is a piece of sh*t. Yes he used you, your instinct is telling you the truth! But you let it go! Your life is not over. Block this dude's number, block him online, file a restraining/protective order because this guy definitely stalks you, and alert your inner circle of his unwillingness to let you go and how much it stresses you out! Make it clear you want NOTHING to do with him. I don't think you should talk to him at all, what will that give? He'll just hurt you some more with some distracting lies. A desperate guy like that will say and do anything to have his cake and eat it too.

Build up your defenses, hun. This guy is going to be persistent but I want you to stay STRONG and keep him out of your life.

His poor baby mama. Impregnated by a piece of sh*t like that. She will technically be the mother of TWO babies with that asshole in her life. Be glad you're not in that position. And definitely don't ever allow yourself to be in the position where you could end up like her!

WOO, this is a mess! Don't lay with those pigs anymore! You've been covered in enough of their sh*t.

You see that nicca in person I want you to be like
candiecoco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote candiecoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:44am
Let him go.  He playing mind games with you.  Men can live double lives and that's what he was planning to do with you and ol girl if you let him.  Change your number and threaten him with a restraining order.  But its best you leave him alone he will just bring you more drama.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:32pm

He is making a fool out of you.

The minute he told you 'he could not choose between you and that other girl' .... THE GAME WAS ON!

You can NEVER give a man a second chance once he disrespects you in this manner. Never. That is why the sh** got EVEN WORSE.

Cease any communication with him WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 27 2014 at 2:09pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:35pm
Put on your Nike's and run. Run far far away. Baby girl you dodged a nice, hardcore, no fuks given bullet. My dear he was bad news from the start and it will only get worst. Ignore the shyyt outta him and move on with your life.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:12pm
at 20 years old you do not need this kind of drama

drop that fool and live your life 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon