BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Baby Boy Loose Penis Over Botched Circumcision

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:05pm
The mother said she couldn't believe what happened when she took her three-month-old son Ashton to Christ Community Health Center

A health center?
Anyway, I hope she wins big time.
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:22pm
when I had my boys done the doctor each time spoke to us how to wash the kids and how the little ring weeks fall off when things were healed. I'm surprised she didn't ask questions about the procedure, or research it especially since she waited for 3 months to do it. Not blaming her, but waiting 3 hours for a simple sniping should have been a red flag.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:38pm
If the clinic could not do the procedure, they should not have attempted to do so to begin with. Since they said they could do the procedure, I don't see the problem with her taking her baby there to get it done.

And the fact they did not admit to wrong doing after the procedure took 3 hours instead of 20 minutes? They knew they fcuked up.

Get that cash girl.
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:57pm
If he was three months he should have been seen by a urologist to get snipped he was too old for a normal circ. I have circed all 5 of my boys and have never had any issues at all and they had the old fashion type circ not the new plastibell ones.

So sad for that baby but there were all types of red flags with that story.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 12:02am
Shockedthey didnt even tell her???!!! she found out at home??!!!AngryAngry
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 12:03am
so so sad Unhappy

I hope she gets all the money she can get
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 1:05am
...and the baby cried the whole time...for 3hours.  somebody woulda been tellin' me why a 20 minute procedure is taking this long at 40 minutes.

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 15 2013 at 1:05am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 2:38am
wowwww. i can't believe they didn't tell her...and how do you severe an entire penis??? this is such a routine procedure that mistakes like this shouldn't happen.  and why did it take 3 hours?! so many questions...they probably spent so much time trying to re-attach it...that poor baby.  how can this be fixed?????????

nevertheless, im still getting circumcisions for mine.  the health issues related to uncircumcised penises is not a myth.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 5:02am
wow!!!Shocked and they just handed him back to her?! 

I hope she sues and the poor baby can have his reconstructive surgery...omg this really breaks my heart, poor thing.Cry
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 5:26am
This is very sad.
My godson just had his done and we were there the whole time. We were shown a video of the entire procedure and everthing was explained to us by the Doctor's wife including what can go wrong.  He was nearly six months old.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic