BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

B Scott Sues BET for 2.5 Million Dollars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 11:37pm
Don't know who he is but isn't that like hiring rue paul and making him go on we ith out the wig and dress
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 11:37pm
bet don't have no money!

Keysha cole said on twitter that they still owe her for keyshia and Daniel family first reality show.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 11:39pm
If they hired him then don't they have a right to approve/disapprove his outfits on their show?

It would be different if he was just some red carpet guest then he could wear whatever. 

Maybe he and BET should have worked out a contract and clothing issues worked out days before the show instead.
  I would have thought this happens in the world of entertainment on a regular basis.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:05am
2.5 milli?

chile
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:20am
I love this man....I watch his old videos before he blew up big time and they still make me laugh out of control..

I love the one when he was on the plane and he farted

brit..brit.brit..video of him talking about Jamie lynn Spears pregnancy

the squirrel in his bmw while he was driving...\

the african neighbors...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:23am
also wasn't this the show Megan goode was on with her titties hanging out and  a slit way up her thigh???

if so, they should  have sent her ass home to change into a little house on the prairie outfit..
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:26am
if they had put Adrienne Bailon in a pants suit and flats they may have been able to get away with this...they hired B Scott based on the image that propelled him to "fame"...transgender is 100% included in that identity.  If Adrienne was allowed to wear this, then I think he will win.  it's discrimination.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 08 2013 at 1:27am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:28am
*yawn*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 7:39am
2.5mill

Edited by afrokock - Aug 08 2013 at 7:43am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 7:47am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

if they had put Adrienne Bailon in a pants suit and flats they may have been able to get away with this...they hired B Scott based on the image that propelled him to "fame"...transgender is 100% included in that identity.  If Adrienne was allowed to wear this, then I think he will win.  it's discrimination.

Straight to the exact point as usual wonderHeart

Now if they changed him from one flowing outfit with heels to another they would have been fine.  They literally forced him to change from one gender outfit to another and didn't ask anyone else to do the same.  Pretty clear cut as far as I can see. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Aug 08 2013 at 7:47am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>