Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Azealia Banks called a charcoal skinned bish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:10am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

LOL

I'm just sayin!  Why they tellin' that poor baby she look like Aaliyah??

Aaliyah's distant cousin Harriet, maybe, but come on...

Don't do that to that girl...

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:19am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

LOL

I'm just sayin!  Why they tellin' that poor baby she look like Aaliyah??

Aaliyah's distant cousin Harriet, maybe, but come on...

Don't do that to that girl...

Dead and buried LOLLOLCryCryLOLLOLLOL

Edited by CLCNY20 - Jan 05 2013 at 9:50am
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:56am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Was this posted?  this is a video of her speaking her language and talking about being a NA.

Okay she's cute and she does favor Aaliyah a little. I steeel don't believe she half Native though. She looks a lot like Obama's older daughter.

Why are female rappers so aggressive? All they rap about is how much of a better rapper they are than the next girl. It gets old.
Don't insult Malia like that. Smdh.LOLLOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by assiyrabomb assiyrabomb wrote:

SMH. Apparently just released a diss track today too. Anything for fame huh?  

i missed this earlier.  i likes.  she has a nice flow...production is tight...
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:00pm
 I haven't read the whole thread so this may have already been posted.

Azealia Banks aims homophobic slur at Perez Hilton in Twitter fight

Azealia Banks has defended using a homophobic slur against Perez Hilton in an online argument.

The 'BBD' singer, who yesterday released a retaliatory diss track aimed at Angel Haze, reacted to Twitter criticism from Hilton by calling him a "f*ggot".

Azealia Banks arriving at the 2012 GQ Men Of The Year Awards at the Royal Opera House, London

© WENN / Lia Toby

Perez Hilton outside the ITV studios, London.

© WENN

Banks and Hilton exchanged barbs after the blogger criticised Banks's feuds with other female artists. The rapper went on to call him "d**ckbreath" and tell him to "gobble a d**k. (sic)"

Hilton told Banks: "Some of your music is cute, but your attention-seeking ways are pathetic and hurtful. You drag while others choose to uplift!"

Banks responded: "Whatever bitch, you tried to sign me to ur little bum ass label in '11 with them bulls**t ass artists..." She later tweeted: "omg u should just kill yourself... Like for real... lol what a messy f*ggot you are."

Fans of both Banks and Hilton responded angrily to the term, with one follower tweeting: "Wow low blow banks i did like you till now. *deletes songs off ipad*."

Reading/Leeds Festival 2012 acts: Azealia Banks

© PA Images / Chris Pizzello/AP

Another commented: "@AZEALIABANKS is going to ruin her career before it even started. Death wishes aren't cute. @PerezHilton #yungrepugnant."

However, Banks defended her position, saying: "A f*ggot is not a homosexual male. A f*ggot is any male who acts like a female. There's a BIG difference."

She added: "If u listen to my music and are not offended by the word Brotha... We're not gonna go here with this f*ggot s**t... We're just not. Lol."

Last month, Banks said that she was planning to quit rapping as it is "tacky" and "unladylike".

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:04pm

Scissor Sisters' Jake Shears condemns Azealia Banks 'f*ggot' comment

Scissor Sisters band member Jake Shears has commented on Azealia Banks's recent Twitter tirade against Perez Hilton. 

Banks aimed a homophobic slur at Hilton after he criticised her feud with rapper Angel Haze, calling him a "f*ggot".

Glamour Women of the Year Awards: Jake Shears

© Ian West/PA Wire/Press Association Images

Reading/Leeds Festival 2012 acts: Azealia Banks

© PA Images / Chris Pizzello/AP

The '212' rapper later defended her use of the word, explaining: "A f*ggot is not a homosexual male. A f*ggot is any male who acts like a female. There's a BIG difference."

Shears, who is openly gay, has now condemned Banks's use of the word in a new series oftweetswriting: "Oh yeah. 'F*ggot.' Totally cool. Give me a f**king break."

He added: "It all about context. And right now, I'm sorry, but context is not on your side... Donna Summer was ostracized for a decade from words she used about her gay fans. Too bad she didn't have twitter to recant them immediately."

Shears and Banks collaborated last year on the Scissor Sisters track 'Shady Love'
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

However, Banks defended her position, saying: "A f*ggot is not a homosexual male. A f*ggot is any male who acts like a female. There's a BIG difference."

She added: "If u listen to my music and are not offended by the word Brotha... We're not gonna go here with this f*ggot s**t... We're just not. Lol."

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:06pm
So the moral of the story is that both of these bishes messy and nicki has nothing to worry about?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:17pm
Why do ppl in this thread keep saying shh like "I could see if she was light skinned they the same skin tone tho"..... da fuggConfused

This is a strange azz thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
  Share Topic