Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Azealia Banks called a charcoal skinned bish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:42pm
So Detroit when she wants to exude thug thizzle, and Native American when convenient. Girl bye.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

She idolizes Aaliyah. Said it in a video I watched yesterday. That cleaning out the closet video was deep... sad as hell.
ShockedCry
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:43pm
Some reservations are hella hood tho. I watched a doc on the rose bud res in south Dakota...scared me.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:46pm
She said she was part NA in the interview she spoke some of the native language and what not. I dunno whats going on with her but i do recall a thread which informed me that if u can speak the language u are good to go!....Either way..All u can do is take a person on their word... she also talked about trying to create an identity for herself to escape her past..so who knows.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:47pm
....... I'm starting to think they both are friends and just wanted publicity since rap beefs sell...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

....... I'm starting to think they both are friends and just wanted publicity since rap beefs sell...

It was noted on wiki that they were suppose to do a collaboration together but I don't know if it happened or not. They def know of one another tho

PS:
I dunno who posted that AB song a few pages back but that shhh sounded like hypnotic mumbling/chanting.... Sleepy

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">It was noted on wiki that they were suppose to do a collaboration together but I don't know if it happened or not. They def know of one another tho

PS:
I dunno who posted that AB song a few pages back but that shhh sounded like hypnotic mumbling/chanting.... Sleepy

Ha! that is funny I just read her wiki too
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:53pm
OMG.... This girl is trippin!!! First of all she did in interview saying she was raised in the suburbs of Virginia right outside of DC. She actually said that she moved around alot. Why the hell is she now trying to claim that she grew up on a reservation?!?! Lets be real she might have some Native American heritage but to even claim that she has 1/2 is a bold face lie!!! I know people who are straight off the reservation (100% native american) outside of Seattle and she doesn't resmble them at all. Shes a disgrace to black people... Not to mention the 90's style shes rocking is huge in NYC and LA. Look at Karrueche and clothing lines like Dimepice, they represent the street wear chic culture and the inspiration is all 90's.... That being said please don't look at her like shes bringing the 90's style back... Shes just biting all the fashionable street wear/ hipster/ 90s youth from LA and NyC. Shes a fail!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

She is either not from Detroit or she wasn't raised on a reservation. There are no reservations in Detroit. She may have been raised on a reservation in Mount Pleasant. That is 2 hours from Detroit. Michigan has a large Native American presence. Maybe she was raised on a reservation, and she is claiming Detroit for hood credibility.

that's what I thought....there is that small one in Fulton too, but I think that's a couple hrs from Detroit as well. either way, it's not sure how hard you can be surrounded by crops and CMU Confused
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:00pm
this some picky ass hypocrite sh*t
 but alas everybody on BHM is a saint who would never use "skintone" as an insult

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 34>
  Share Topic