BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Azealia Banks called a charcoal skinned bish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

....... I'm starting to think they both are friends and just wanted publicity since rap beefs sell...

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">It was noted on wiki that they were suppose to do a collaboration together but I don't know if it happened or not. They def know of one another tho

PS:
I dunno who posted that AB song a few pages back but that shhh sounded like hypnotic mumbling/chanting.... Sleepy

Ha! that is funny I just read her wiki too
Sponsored Links

oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:53pm
OMG.... This girl is trippin!!! First of all she did in interview saying she was raised in the suburbs of Virginia right outside of DC. She actually said that she moved around alot. Why the hell is she now trying to claim that she grew up on a reservation?!?! Lets be real she might have some Native American heritage but to even claim that she has 1/2 is a bold face lie!!! I know people who are straight off the reservation (100% native american) outside of Seattle and she doesn't resmble them at all. Shes a disgrace to black people... Not to mention the 90's style shes rocking is huge in NYC and LA. Look at Karrueche and clothing lines like Dimepice, they represent the street wear chic culture and the inspiration is all 90's.... That being said please don't look at her like shes bringing the 90's style back... Shes just biting all the fashionable street wear/ hipster/ 90s youth from LA and NyC. Shes a fail!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

She is either not from Detroit or she wasn't raised on a reservation. There are no reservations in Detroit. She may have been raised on a reservation in Mount Pleasant. That is 2 hours from Detroit. Michigan has a large Native American presence. Maybe she was raised on a reservation, and she is claiming Detroit for hood credibility.

that's what I thought....there is that small one in Fulton too, but I think that's a couple hrs from Detroit as well. either way, it's not sure how hard you can be surrounded by crops and CMU Confused
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:00pm
this some picky ass hypocrite sh*t
 but alas everybody on BHM is a saint who would never use "skintone" as an insult

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:02pm
When did she say she was raised on a reservation?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

but alas everybody on BHM is a saint who would never use "skintone" as an insult

this is the same thread topic you posted in this morning. it hasnt changed.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

this is the same thread topic you posted in this morning. it hasnt changed.

I know im sorry Sleepy
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

She is either not from Detroit or she wasn't raised on a reservation. There are no reservations in Detroit. She may have been raised on a reservation in Mount Pleasant. That is 2 hours from Detroit. Michigan has a large Native American presence. Maybe she was raised on a reservation, and she is claiming Detroit for hood credibility.

that's what I thought....there is that small one in Fulton too, but I think that's a couple hrs from Detroit as well. either way, it's not sure how hard you can be surrounded by crops and CMU Confused

I've always heard that reservations are really dangerous and crime riddled.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

OMG.... This girl is trippin!!! First of all she did in interview saying she was raised in the suburbs of Virginia right outside of DC. She actually said that she moved around alot. Why the hell is she now trying to claim that she grew up on a reservation?!?! Lets be real she might have some Native American heritage but to even claim that she has 1/2 is a bold face lie!!! I know people who are straight off the reservation (100% native american) outside of Seattle and she doesn't resmble them at all. Shes a disgrace to black people... Not to mention the 90's style shes rocking is huge in NYC and LA. Look at Karrueche and clothing lines like Dimepice, they represent the street wear chic culture and the inspiration is all 90's.... That being said please don't look at her like shes bringing the 90's style back... Shes just biting all the fashionable street wear/ hipster/ 90s youth from LA and NyC. Shes a fail!

1. Not all folk gonna look alike. Especially if she says shes part mixed with other things. Confused
2. Its not that deep where shes a disgrace to blk ppl. Again far worse things have been and are said in rap music today and it aint stopped many of the folks who posted in here from stepping in and turning up.
3. No
4. I hate when  folks who bite other fashion trends from past decades call others biters.... Yall all doing the same shh... Sleepy
LOL
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:22pm
It is definitely possible for her to be Native. I live in Seattle, and have a couple ratchet black homies that collect monthly checks from the reservation because of their heritage. Looks have nothing to do with it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 34>