Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Azealia Banks called a charcoal skinned bish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by lollypop036 lollypop036 wrote:

lol idk if it was mentioned already but apparently she wasn't referring to azealia's colour but the 'ashiness' of her skin Sleepy

Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:14am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Was this posted?  this is a video of her speaking her language and talking about being a NA.

Okay she's cute and she does favor Aaliyah a little. I steeel don't believe she half Native though. She looks a lot like Obama's older daughter.

Why are female rappers so aggressive? All they rap about is how much of a better rapper they are than the next girl. It gets old.
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:05am
how she gonna talk about anyone's edges and her's are missing?
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:26am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Was this posted?  this is a video of her speaking her language and talking about being a NA.

Okay she's cute and she does favor Aaliyah a little. I steeel don't believe she half Native though. She looks a lot like Obama's older daughter.

Why are female rappers so aggressive? All they rap about is how much of a better rapper they are than the next girl. It gets old.

Edited by femmemichelle - Jan 05 2013 at 2:26am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:41am

lol idk if it was mentioned already but apparently she wasn't referring to azealia's colour but the 'ashiness' of her skin Sleepy

"when I referred to her as a charcoal skinned bitch, it wasn’t about her skin tone…though it was perceived that way. She has really dry, crusty skin…charcoal is dry and crusty."

LOL

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:50am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

"when I referred to her as a charcoal skinned bitch, it wasn’t about her skin tone…though it was perceived that way. She has really dry, crusty skin… fixed* charcoal is dry and crusty and black as hell".

LOL

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:55am
She got that strong NA man bone structure though.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:36am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Are they not the same color?

Do I smell a bit of self hate?

#messypostismessy

If this new chick gon have twitter beef, at least wait until your name is mentioned. Homegirl just look pressed. 

Ty LOL

I'm scrolling down expecting to see some light-skinded latina or something, and I see this hard-knock-life lookin sh*t, that's the SAME DAMN COLOR, going there LOLLOLCryLOLLOL.  You a azz, woman.  A azz.

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

lol idk if it was mentioned already but apparently she wasn't referring to azealia's colour but the 'ashiness' of her skin Sleepy

"when I referred to her as a charcoal skinned bitch, it wasn’t about her skin tone…though it was perceived that way. She has really dry, crusty skin…charcoal is dry and crusty."

LOL

Nah, bish--stand by your statement.  You probably thought you was Alicia Keys brown in your mind.  If it wasn't about her skin color, you wouldn't have mentioned "charcoal".  Could have just said ashy, but nah, you didn't.  Hope ya flow ain't as sloppy and indirect, because if it is, don't even bother coming out.

ETA:  Wait, hol'up...who said she's cute and looks like Aaliyah??! Stern Smile

Lawd, let me get up OUT this thread, cuz I can't.

I can't.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Jan 05 2013 at 4:41am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:54am
Originally posted by assiyrabomb assiyrabomb wrote:

SMH. Apparently just released a diss track today too. Anything for fame huh?  

I am soooooo mad I missed Azalea's edges looking like this in the screen still of this video!!

Damn...now I kinda prefer her sea monster green, mermaid hair.

Those edges (or lack thereof) are a tragedy!
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:54am
She does in a way. I know y'all see it in the vid. Y'all just mad at her right now.                                   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 34>
  Share Topic