BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Azealia Banks called a charcoal skinned bish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:38pm
I wish I could get a fro like that. My hair is long enough, but it just kinda...flopsCry
Sponsored Links

jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:43pm
poor thing looks and sounds ridiculous, not only is she also dark skinned but she's disrespectful and disgracing women of color with her ignorant comment.

Azealia is really pretty, I don't have a comment for this Angel chick's appearance...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:43pm
Skittles, you better join the rest of us in the effed up fro club. My granny told me she had to wear a fro wig to get that pam grier look back in the day.LOL

So she's native american straight out of Detroit...of course.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:47pm
I don't think that comment would have been any better even if she were light skinned.  
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Yes, you can!

Are you still in DC? Did you get a cupcake? You look cute in your avi!!Big smile

lol i left today actually....and no i didn't get a chance to taste them
@ the bolded thanks love =)

I'm going back to DC in May so i'll try them then lol

Isnt that when the Cherry Blossoms bloom? Oooooooh, that's gonna be purdy.

lol why yes it is.....my cousin says summer in DC is amazing so I can't wait

Im not even gonna be there and Im excited.

...that seems like an allergy nightmare, though. LOL

haha yea DC is amazing so I'm not surprised...it was so refreshing seeing so many young professionals doing their thang...not to mention the law schools were so beautiful
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:49pm
but how white ppl got sense enough to do a roller set with perm rods and get an afro but black folks cant figure it outErmm i aint believing yahLOL
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

so, still the worse thing you can call a black person is black.LOL to keep fromCry

Yup "you've got naps" is the black equivalent of "you grotesque looking bitch"
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:51pm
see, i had the situation all wrong. now that i know shes native american that comment was racist LOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

but how white ppl got sense enough to do a roller set with perm rods and get an afro but black folks cant figure it outErmm i aint believing yahLOL

Nah son, they be gettin perms n sh*t, and drench their hair with all types of glue and hair spray n' sh*t. It's probably all hard and nasty and sh*t...like them white dreadlocks.Stern Smile I want a soft fluffly cloud of kinks, but my hair is too heavyCry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:54pm
what? she's not black? from Detroit? that bitch is straight from the south of the US by way of a slave ship
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 34>