Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Azealia Banks called a charcoal skinned bish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Yes, you can!

Are you still in DC? Did you get a cupcake? You look cute in your avi!!Big smile

lol i left today actually....and no i didn't get a chance to taste them
@ the bolded thanks love =)

I'm going back to DC in May so i'll try them then lol

Isnt that when the Cherry Blossoms bloom? Oooooooh, that's gonna be purdy.

lol why yes it is.....my cousin says summer in DC is amazing so I can't wait

Im not even gonna be there and Im excited.

...that seems like an allergy nightmare, though. LOL
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

@GKISSES...i give you that...i do think AB was throwing shade when she said that but Angel is on some other shyt.  She could've gotten the attn she desires by coming at AB on some real shyt instead of the shanking and color remarks b/c a lot of ppl do think she has it coming to her.

That's what's rubbing me the wrong way. I know she needs to get attention in any way she knows how (no shade) but the best she can come up with is that Azealia's dark (er than her, in her mind at least) and has so called nappy hair? Like what? What kinds of fans will you gain with that shyt? The people who now know about you from this incident dislike you already. Pointless.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

so, still the worse thing you can call a black person is black.LOL to keep fromCry
Basically.Confused
lovelove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:23pm

Originally posted by lovelove lovelove wrote:

Lol...I remember when Angel was a nobody on youtube.She wasn't signed to a label and was more "tumblr famous."I remember her saying she wasn't black...

Im sure that's why I rarely see her on Black Tumblr. 

Now that I think about it I think she claims to be half Native American...Her twitter name use to be "NativeRaeen."
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:24pm
Angel Haze has talent and I do find her pretty.  I watched a few of her vids after someone posted a youtube clip of her version of "Cleaning out the Closet."  After I watched her responses to fans and negative/hate comments, I got turned off her personality real quick.  Even her interviews..she comes across negatively and fails to impress.

With that being said, I tried to get into ABanks..but I can't.  I don't get the hype, and overall she's unimpressive imo. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:27pm
what tribe claiming her:
http://www.okayplayer.com/news/angel-haze-reservation-ep.html
Coming off the success of her Voice mixtape a few months back, buzzin’ NY based lyricist, Angel Haze, just dropped her debut EP, Reservation. The Native American emcee comes through with 14 new tracks on her debut with features from Nicole Wray and Kool A.D. (of Das Racist). Says Angel of her debut: “Reservation is the opening statement, it’s like my own personal introduction. The warm hand shake, the inviting smile, the allure of madness, me overall.  It’s ‘hi, I’m angel haze, and this’ll only get better’.” Check it out after the jump, and judge for yourself.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:30pm
Lawd when two dark butts get ta fighting......

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:32pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:33pm
Folks would rather be called a ho vs nappy headed...ConfusedLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Folks would rather be called a ho vs nappy headed...ConfusedLOL

truth

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair