BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ayurvedic Challenge Jan-Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TruAxiom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruAxiom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2010 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Not in this challenge but i was wondering where everyone is getting there products from?
I would like to try but Im not sure where to buy them
I know of cheriehair.com
but Are there any other places?

^^I purchased my powders & oils from a local indian store. There may be one near you. I would give google a try.

If that doesn't work, then you can always purchase from Amazon.com. HTH Smile
Sponsored Links

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2010 at 7:22pm
^^^ Theres defiantly isn't an indian store near by lOl
I'll check amazon
loveloreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveloreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2010 at 7:41pm
*bump by lurker*

any updates? hows it goin? do any of you get weighed down hair from using your oils?
TheSweetLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSweetLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2010 at 8:57am
I want some Mahabranghi oil, where can I find it. I've googled and nothing...
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 9:13am
Originally posted by loveloreal loveloreal wrote:

*bump by lurker*

any updates? hows it goin? do any of you get weighed down hair from using your oils?

i dont get weighed down from using oils, since i only use a small drop of oil daily to seal in my moisturizer.

i mainly use the oils as an addition to my conditioners and also to pre poo.
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 9:14am
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Not in this challenge but i was wondering where everyone is getting there products from?
I would like to try but Im not sure where to buy them
I know of cheriehair.com
but Are there any other places?

i get my oils from mountainroseherbs.com

you can also get oils and powders on amazon.com
talia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 9:44am
Well ladies, I'm still in the challenge even though I just put a weave in....I"m incorporating my oils with my MT....I still have a little bit left so I guess I'm gong to have to buy more.
loveloreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveloreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by havilland havilland wrote:

i dont get weighed down from using oils, since i only use a small drop of oil daily to seal in my moisturizer.

i mainly use the oils as an addition to my conditioners and also to pre poo.

oh i see. they pretty much get rinsed out. good. im going to start doing this when i get enough money for products. b.r.o.k.e. student here.

*continues to lurk*
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 11:43pm
I finally dragged myself over the indian store and restock on my powders. I am still oil rinsing and my hair is thriving.

My cousin has been on a ayurvedic reggie and loves it. She called me they other day and continued to Thank me over and over again because she was going to spend like $70 ever two weeks to have someones else do the treatments.
havilland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havilland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2010 at 11:17am
sooo for a few weeks i didn't do my oil mixtures.  just didn't feel like it.  just used my amla to cleanse my hair and used my conditioners without adding anything......HUGE MISTAKE!

i deep conditioned the other day and reluctantly took out my mixing bowl and added my vatika, olive oil, peppermint, sage and rosemary.  omg!  my hair was so soft and manageable like butter.  had such a nice slip to it. my new growth (14 weeks worth) was so nice and smooth.  my edges laid down all nice and ladylikeLOL

i will never skip my oils again.  the difference was too much to denyTongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System