I'm a novice, but I'm so willing to learn....let's do this together and reap the benefits of Ayurvedic hair care. I copied from the LHCF challenge - since it's the free www I'm sure they won't mind
This Challenge Begins January 1 and ends December 31****
It has been extended!
The Last Day to Sign up for this challenge is January 15th
1. Minimal Direct Heat - in other words don't flat iron everyday
2. You must use at least two Ayurvedic oils (Vatika, Coconut oil, Amla, etc)
3. You must use at least two Ayurvedic powders (henna, Cassia, etc)
Some people opt to use tea rinses - please feel free to elaborate
on what works for you.
4. Update us weekly on how a particular oil or powder is working for you.
5. Post your regimen along with a starting length/condition pic.
6. Let us know if you are relaxed/texlaxed/natural.
7. Let us know your goal - what do you hope to obtain from this challenge.
*Shampoo Bars count for more than one powder
For reference, since we haven't done one of these around here, I'm
posting the LHCF Ayurveda threads. They are quite informative.
I also have an e-copy of CandyC's Ayurvedic Hair Care book that will be
used as my reference bible...lol...along with other research.
Here are some Youtube videos done by one of our own BHMers:
21. Supermodel Sonya
22. X Kwiz it
Edited by talia - Apr 28 2010 at 7:50am