Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aye Yo Affirmative-Bunny . . .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:52pm
shoulda posted the cat woman outfit

*goes back to oatmeal*

Edited by afrokock - Jan 12 2014 at 11:52pm
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:13am
AB, I hope you got your own instagram page, because for sure you would get a LOT of followers.
Have you guys seen this bland girl, jenselter? she is a white girl who has some butt and after she reached 300k followers, offers for modeling and doing some ads appeared and now she says she makes more than a grad student.

BlackJessicaRabbit would get that girl out of the market fast.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 5:28pm
^^I thought I was the only one who felt like that

...selter's lower body bothers me..just a round butt meh no muscle in the thighs or calf definition (I have small claves myself but they get a bit bigger with consistent training)

Edited by CherryBlossom - Jan 13 2014 at 5:31pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 5:48pm
ive got a funny bunny story

bunny can get you anywhere.

anyway, in melbourne we'd made plans to meet at a restaurant in one of these lane-ways. i got there a bit early and the guy led me to a table right in the middle of the room, the place is pretty popular and it was crowded with the evening crowd. i swear i asked this manager dude three times if we could get a quieter booth, and three times this dude kept saying they are for larger parties

15 minutes later bunny arrives, and after a minute of her sitting down dude came back and said i can give you that table after all.. and the rest of the time we were there, this dude was checking bunny out.

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 5:49pm
That lady has a nice ass.
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

shoulda posted the cat woman outfit

*goes back to oatmeal*

LOLLOLLOL
shhhh! Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

ive got a funny bunny story

bunny can get you anywhere.

anyway, in melbourne we'd made plans to meet at a restaurant in one of these lane-ways. i got there a bit early and the guy led me to a table right in the middle of the room, the place is pretty popular and it was crowded with the evening crowd. i swear i asked this manager dude three times if we could get a quieter booth, and three times this dude kept saying they are for larger parties

15 minutes later bunny arrives, and after a minute of her sitting down dude came back and said i can give you that table after all.. and the rest of the time we were there, this dude was checking bunny out.

I'm so oblivious to all this stuff I swear. People always tell me after I leave a joint that I was being checked out. I never really notice it LOL. Well there you go, I got us a nice table Big smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

AB, I hope you got your own instagram page, because for sure you would get a LOT of followers.
Have you guys seen this bland girl, jenselter? she is a white girl who has some butt and after she reached 300k followers, offers for modeling and doing some ads appeared and now she says she makes more than a grad student.

BlackJessicaRabbit would get that girl out of the market fast.

LOL I do have an instagram account but I wouldn't wanna be one of those instagram models.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:06pm
I am not talking about those lame insecure girls who need to post their butt pics for attention, but just pictures... you got a lot of positive comments here and BHM is a tough crowd!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910