Awnser For Dark Lips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2010 at 10:39am
I heard scrubbing the lips with a few drops of lemon, brown sugar, and olive oil works too.

I have to try Godiva though. I hate my top lips.
Sponsored Links

Naava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2010 at 6:51am
hey you guys.. just an update.. well i haven't got my lipgloss in yet.. so in the mean time i'm using the likas papaya and i'm scrubbing my lips with it ( with a face towel ).. no kidding.. my lips are getting lighter.. and after that when i go to sleep i use the clear essence fade creme ( no hq in it ) for my face and i put some on my lips.. and day by day my lips are getting more clear.. and i do it 2 times a day... just to let you guys know...Big%20smile
Naava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2010 at 7:10am
ooh and also lipbalm with spf in itSmile
nickyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2010 at 9:47am
I have the same issue as well...for some reason over the years, Ive noticed my lips darkened..I dont smoke, so I wasnt sure y this happened...Now I c it could be because of the sun. I dont want to have to keep wearing "neutral" lipgloss/stick just so my lips can look lighter. Im going to try the Papaya soap and order the gloss as well. Thanks!
Also, do you think skin lightning creams will work too?
Naava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2010 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by nickyg nickyg wrote:

I have the same issue as well...for some reason over the years, Ive noticed my lips darkened..I dont smoke, so I wasnt sure y this happened...Now I c it could be because of the sun. I dont want to have to keep wearing "neutral" lipgloss/stick just so my lips can look lighter. Im going to try the Papaya soap and order the gloss as well. Thanks!
Also, do you think skin lightning creams will work too?

hey nick.. yeah i think it will help as well.. but use it with care.. and while you put the soap on your lips leave it on for 2-3 min.. and then scrub it while washing it off with cold water with the face towel.. and after that you can put the cream.. for now it has been helping me.. and i have the problem all because of the sun cause i don't smoke either.. but now my lips are getting lighter.. i'm really really happy..Big%20smileClap
SHEz Badddddd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHEz Badddddd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2010 at 6:04pm
hey naava i was wondering did u finally get everything u ordered and any improvements?
GN1G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GN1G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2010 at 7:27am
I use black and white fade cream on mines and it helps.

My lips turned dark from taking sulfur pills, beautiful skin dark lips. awful side effect.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2015 at 2:04pm
kojie san P50 soap can help.
i have been using it on my lips and they are lighter and pinkish. i have been using it for less than a month.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic