Extensions Plus

Awnser For Dark Lips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Naava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Awnser For Dark Lips
    Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 1:39pm
Hey everyone.. I'm new here and have learned allot from ya'll.. and I was wondering...
sinds I've been reading about the Likas Papaya soap.. and will be starting the process.. i was wondering if someone knows how i can lighten my dark lips.. cause my lips need to be matching my face and it will be very weird if everything else lightens up and not my lips.. does anyone know something that really really works.. and have tried it out??
and got results with it.. and maybe have some before and after photos with it..
thanks

Sponsored Links

Naava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2010 at 11:18am
well sinds no one could help me out.. I did some research myself and I found this website.. and i'm goin to try this out.. hopefully it will work..
and for those that wanted help with it.. i hope you can benefit from it..

enjoy and good luck
Naava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2010 at 4:48am
just a quick update..
mine isn't in yet.. it takes 4-6 weeks before it comes..

but if you register at their website you can get a free sample.. so if you have this problem you can give it a try for free... and i have learned from another african american lady who has been using it.. that it takes time.. and that you shouldn't put it at the corners of your lips and also to avoid your facial skin.. and she also state that after you use it.. the stuff turns out very pink too pink to wear it in public.. so she use it before she goes to bed.. and also use a lipbalm with spf in it..
mandyluvsGG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandyluvsGG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2010 at 11:01am
hiya....
apparently godiva lipgloss works............

Naava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2010 at 11:30am
really... have you been using it?
emhefan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emhefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2010 at 6:00pm
I used godiva and I think it worked a little, my lips were even and clearer....I wasnt consistent thou but I think ill try it again. Its way cheaper than the link you have, I got it form ebay....it was 2 for 16 bucks
naomiluv21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naomiluv21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2010 at 6:23pm
You know....I remember some months ago I too was researching about lightening my dark lips. I came across a blog of people using that godiva and nodarklips.com you are talking about but only works if your lips turned dark for smoking, sun etc. If you have natural dark lips...like if u were born with them...its not possible to lighten them. So I kind of gave up and was thinking about getting permanent (lipcolor) makeup. Where....they color your lips to a shade (nude) u like & its permanent. I'm still not sure...its expensive
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2010 at 10:37am
Lip glosses with sunscreen or switching to natural lip balms and lip glosses might help.
Naava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2010 at 12:39pm
emhefan I think i'll order the godiva one and see how that works..
cause i really want to fix this..

naomi.. but i've heard that people who have dark lips by nature that it is working for them as well.. i'll give it a try..

addict.. i'll start buying lipbalm with sunscreen in it.. and start using it..

aaawww.. thnx girls.. really good advice..
Big%20smile
naomiluv21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naomiluv21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2010 at 7:12am
oh really? well im gonna buy it then LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic