BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

AVOID AGILENT HAIR SOLUTIONS - INDIA PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
yaki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:20am
[QUOTE=starbrainz][QUOTE=yaki1]

I mean, no shade, and sorry you had to go through that, but if you click on that first link and look at that photo they have in their header, that should've been indication enough that this hair wasn't the one to try.

Even that pic on THEIR site looks like sh*t.

Nah.

------------------
Totally take your point no shade taken at allSmile.  I looked beyond that because from experience raw virgin Indian looks just that, and I have always been able to coax it to my liking.  Even the Lanik virgin indian closures never looked too tough but once I curled them they came to life.

Guess I was just wishing too hard.  I am in this mess as I am desparate for Virgin Indian closures.  All the CV closures just dont curl and bounce like VI hair does after curling.

I have learnt my lesson and am grateful to get support and feedback on here from you all.

Alibaba has a forum and my thread is SO going on there PICS NAMES AND ALL.LOL
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:03am
Dayum
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:05am
The people I went with have a regular website, trade india, aliexpress and alibaba and had youtube vids of their factory so I went with them.

The hair does tangle some but in the package it was nice and no tangles, anywho I used silicion mix. Much less tangles. 

I'd make sure their weren't just doing business off of aliexpress or alibaba though,cant trust them.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:40pm
Shocked Shocked Shocked So sorry OP!
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 2:19am
Originally posted by starbrainz starbrainz wrote:

Originally posted by yaki1 yaki1 wrote:

Ladies - please think Buyer Beware of Agilent Hair Solutions: Mr Sudip Das - Avoid

I mean, no shade, and sorry you had to go through that, but if you click on that first link and look at that photo they have in their header, that should've been indication enough that this hair wasn't the one to try.

Even that pic on THEIR site looks like sh*t.

Nah.

You made me click the link! LOL, I had to see. I posted it here for others.

So sorry OP. That's not right.Hug We work hard for our money and this hair game is getting downright disrespectful.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic