Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

AVOID AGILENT HAIR SOLUTIONS - INDIA PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
yaki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AVOID AGILENT HAIR SOLUTIONS - INDIA PICS
    Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 5:47am
Ladies - please think Buyer Beware of Agilent Hair Solutions: Mr Sudip Das - Avoid

This is what I got: pics all labelled

I can't with this vendor any more who I found on Alibaba.  He sent me 4 closures and 2 wefts.  I knew I would need to steam process to curl, but the hair is awful and IMO not cuticle aligned.  Please see the pictures and let me know what you think.  One of them I can't even comb in its original bundle.

He is refusing to compensate me as he says I made it look this bad on purpose. Belive that I conditioned this hair to death and am not new to Indian virgin remy.

FYI - I had some straight bdogg that I also steam curled on the same day, it is pretty obvious and I have labelled the pictures so you know which the bdogg is.

I will try to get Alibaba to help, but I feel I just lost out big time here.  Please let me know your thoughts on this..................... I don't think I am being unreasonable the hair acts like BSS on crack! I truly don't believe it is remi cuticle aligned, even the closure that was left straight bunched up QUICKTIME! 

ETA - updated links

Edited by yaki1 - Apr 30 2014 at 5:51am
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:08am
Hey OP..i am not even going to click his sites. Sorry that u received a bundle of steel wool. Maybe a bleach bath could help. But then again probably not. Did u use Paypal? ..Call your bank or credit card company and do a charge back.
yaki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:39am
^^ LOL Steel Wool - the closure would make a good ovens scrub!

I paid via Western Union, so I think my money has just gone.  Thanks for looking though.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:41am
Originally posted by yaki1 yaki1 wrote:

^^ LOL Steel Wool - the closure would make a good ovens scrub!

I paid via Western Union, so I think my money has just gone.  Thanks for looking though.
Dammmm....was it western union online? or by the teller?
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:43am
OP sorry this transaction didn't turn out well~ that stinking piece of sheet Angry and his garbage! I was in talks with this vendor for a closure to go with my BDogg curly. I looked at pictures he had online and sent me via email, and he showed me product via skype but in the end I just wasn't sure and decided to not deal with him.
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:57am
Sorry to hear about your experience OP. Other buyers beware.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:28pm
It seems it almost cheaper to book a flight to India and bring your scissors nowadays, sorry about your experience but thank you for sharing.
yaki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:35pm
WU online, guess I don't have much comeback on this,  Alibaba aren't regulating $hit!

I also agree with the lady above,if only I could handpick the stuff myself...................

Edited by yaki1 - Apr 30 2014 at 1:36pm
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:52pm
I am sorry this happened to you. It can be really difficult finding trustworthy CVs and IVs. People complain about AVs and the markup they charge but in the event something goes wrong with your hair, you have far greater options in terms of getting an exchange or your money back. Personally, I believe you should NEVER buy anything from someone who you are unfamiliar with, with a funding source you cannot get your money back with. When I buy from a CV they MUST have PayPal or I won't bother. Unfortunately, people will tell you all kinds of lies to get your money. 
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:28pm
Sorry OP! I think we are all tired of the run around when it comes to Vendors!!! The tangling/matting is so bad that their has to be some type of blend going on there! Even if you were to get it untangled i'm sure it's going to turn like a mad animal on you!
Bdogg is pricey but atleast you can count on getting decent wearable hair! Thanks for putting this vendor on Blast -We should continue to blast them on the net
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>