Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AV and CV same pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:19am
Awh ok well I guess it was unavailable at the time anyway back to searching
Sponsored Links

genetra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote genetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:31am
This will be my last post on this thread because I sincerely didn't come here to argue. I actually was hesitant to post here because I know how brutal and ruthless BHM can be. But, I decided for the sake of business and for hose who were truly looking for quality hair I would. The stock photos were a very elaborate ploy of mine because believe me I KNEW that this would happen. Com on no seriously, I've been a member of BHM since 2008, I've seen it all. I knew that there would be someone who would go to great depths to try to "out" my vendor, I've seen it happen... Every. Time. So, me, being smarter than that preempted that by only using true photos of the hair installed (also, I have a photographer friend who is going to do some special "bundle" pics and watermark them for me). So what did I do? Exactly what you all did. Go to aliexpress, type 'coarse yaki' .. Eenie meenie miny... Mo! Lol as I stated before, you ladies are MORE than welcome to go with an aliexpress vendor if you want to take that chance:) for all others, there WILL be a special BHM Discount Code (20% off) once the site is complete and the preorder phase it done. Good day and good luck. No ill feelings:)
genetra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:32am
Sorry for the typos. Wrote it on my iPhone :/
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:35am
ConfusedConfused
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:37am
Originally posted by ms.sherre ms.sherre wrote:

Yea I would go with cv f**k all that, but oan where is the orginal post I think it was deleted I jus tried to look at it and its gone.!!

The thread was removed since it was BLATANT advertising.  It's one thing to post pictures, it's another thing to post company website and social media for advertising purposes.  BHM has tightened up on stuff like that.
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:44am
Rite.!! LOL

Edited by ms.sherre - Aug 09 2013 at 7:46am
genetra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:46am
The website is down getting ready for a flash sale for tax free weekend. Whoop! Lol but yea I just realized my post was removed for "advertising".... Oh well, technically THIS post is still advertisement. :)
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:53am
Originally posted by genetra genetra wrote:

The website is down getting ready for a flash sale for tax free weekend. Whoop! Lol but yea I just realized my post was removed for "advertising".... Oh well, technically THIS post is still advertisement. :)

Awh ok.!!!

Edited by ms.sherre - Aug 09 2013 at 8:06am
NubiaDeuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NubiaDeuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:35am
@genetra Do you plan on having more than just coarse yaki available?
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 11:10am
So if the stock photos were just a "diversion" then whyd you take them off of instagram? Im confused!

And I still wanna know if youll be selling 24' hair! Sheesh!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style