BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AV and CV same pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AV and CV same pic
    Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 9:34pm
A few threads down I saw some gorgeous coarse yaki PICS and went to the site and fell in love. But I can't afford dem prices. So I comfort myself with some Ali PICS and low and behold it's the same pic. Who do you think had it first? could this just be a stock pic or should I order from the CV hoping it's the same hair? lol
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 9:35pm
are we talking about....... i notice too,girl just order from the cv and call it a dayLOLLOL
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 11:15pm
Sliiiiiiiide that cv website into my inbox.... pleaseeeee
Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 12:08am
I peeped it too. Go with the CV lol.....and let us know how it is!
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 12:48am
LOL
Okay, this lets me know I need to look harder then. I figured if I looked hard enough I could find it because yes, I am 100% sure that those were stock photos and thought it could be found if I looked. Welp, back to the search I go, feeling more inspired than ever, lol. SMH. Man, these AVs gots to be more careful!
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by esha wants hair esha wants hair wrote:

A few threads down I saw some gorgeous coarse yaki PICS and went to the site and fell in love. But I can't afford dem prices. So I comfort myself with some Ali PICS and low and behold it's the same pic. Who do you think had it first? could this just be a stock pic or should I order from the CV hoping it's the same hair? lol

the cv had it first............. av stole all those photos

av put that colored bar across the middle of the bundles and typed there own store name over it

u can also see the underline in pink in the left top corner............. the av tried to cover that 

sloppy work by that av
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 1:28am
Who is the vendor? PM? :) Thank in advance :)
genetra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:22am
It's a "faux" stock pic specifically for this reason. Lol. Aliexpress is NOT the vendor, but, you are welcome to take that chance!
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:12am
Yea I would go with cv f**k all that, but oan where is the orginal post I think it was deleted I jus tried to look at it and its gone.!!

Edited by ms.sherre - Aug 09 2013 at 7:16am
genetra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:16am
What was deleted?? I edited the post 5 minutes after posting it because the pictures didnt add the first time lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>