BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Aussie DJs torn up over UK nurse's suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:30pm

what do they mean by couldn't predict the outcome ... what did they mean to happen

they called the actual hospital kate was staying in
got passed onto at least two people and still kept the facade up 
they saw how far they got and still asked for personal information
they still broadcast the call even without consent from the hospital or nurses

this was a recipe for catastrophe and that's exactly what happened

if they are under pressure enough to cry and wail on national tv and they aren't even in britain, how much pressure could the nurse have been under living a stone's throw from the royals

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:40pm
oh it wasn't even the nurse who said everything?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I am not mad at them at all.. nobody could have predicted that outcome. When I hear that legal action might be taken against them, I shake my head. They really don't deserve that, them losing their jobs was enough.

Nobody could have seen this coming; I'm sure the nervous nurse herself at first didn't expect to end up contemplating and committing suicide.

That's what people are saying. Seems like the nurse had a lot more going on in her life.smh sad

i really wish people would stop saying this!!!!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:52pm
afrokock...why?  you don't think there was a pre-existing condition that made her do this?  or you're saying that does't negate what they did?

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:56pm
actually i dont,

because i worked within the nhs for a long time and know how the nhs works..

the chain of command, and how the hammer falls, and the immense pressures and lack of support nurses get from their employers and governing bodies.

also i know how the uk press functions...

and her being an immigrant.. an asian one at that

plus the shame and embarrassment that would come as a result

i can bet my bottom pound that the average nurse would have had a breakdown and had the same thoughts

im absolutely certain about that

its very easy for someone to say she had other problems without fully grasping the dynamics in this case

and this is a private hospital as well, so its likely to be even worse

Edited by afrokock - Dec 10 2012 at 11:00pm
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:05pm
So is the nurse who actually gave the information get any repercussions? I only hear about this nurse. What about the other one, who actually told the dj's about kate's condition?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:32am
is this typically the hospital the royals go to?

does the hospital have a protocol for dealing with them?

I can imagine the Queen doesn't want a bunch of questions and red tape when she calls or would she even call herself 

mercy, I just don't know
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:33am

frankly I don't think this prank is funny AT ALL ... imagine having some strangers from any or everywhere  trying to dupe the hospital into getting info on you while you're sick

man, listen ... how about someone from BHM or some enemy trying to impersonate your father in law and grandmother to get your info ... that isn't jokes or kee kee material no matter who you are
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:23am
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

So is the nurse who actually gave the information get any repercussions? I only hear about this nurse. What about the other one, who actually told the dj's about kate's condition?

Yes..I would like to know this as well.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:31am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

actually i dont,

because i worked within the nhs for a long time and know how the nhs works..

the chain of command, and how the hammer falls, and the immense pressures and lack of support nurses get from their employers and governing bodies.

also i know how the uk press functions...

and her being an immigrant.. an asian one at that

plus the shame and embarrassment that would come as a result

i can bet my bottom pound that the average nurse would have had a breakdown and had the same thoughts

im absolutely certain about that

its very easy for someone to say she had other problems without fully grasping the dynamics in this case

and this is a private hospital as well, so its likely to be even worse

Not buying it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair