Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Attractive & Non-Photogenic?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by hairfanatic501 hairfanatic501 wrote:

If you take enough pictures I'm sure you'll find some good shots. 

until you load them onto the computer and find out how hideous they really are Cry.. Or until you stare at them long enough and think "WTF was I thinking, this is so ugly" and delete it in a fit of rage

Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

until you load them onto the computer and find out how hideous they really are Cry.. Or until you stare at them long enough and think "WTF was I thinking, this is so ugly" and delete it in a fit of rage

SO I'm not alone.Cry
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:55pm

You know what tho, I wish some people were half this critical of themselves. So many people on facebook thinking they're Beyonce..........booty all out, tongue out her mouth.....face looking like ET. 
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:58pm
I am not photogenic at all. And I hate pics. Shoot I gotta take a few to even find one I like. And when I do I keep it since I take few pics in the first place.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:04pm
LOL Amirah
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:38am
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Are you gay?  You don't have to answer, I'm just being nosey and judging a book by it's avi.  Anyway, I believe there was a thread like this not too long ago.  I am very photogenic at times, and others times I look crazy.

What about my avi screams gay? Confused People the angle is to show off the shirt. Gay dudes hit on me at times...but all that means is that I'm attractive.LOL I'm a straight African American black male...no Eddie Murphy. Sleepy
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by bindy - Feb 04 2013 at 1:38am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:27am

And then someone will tell you is cute...then you gotta give em that, "Bish, why you lying" face lol.
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

dictionary is going for gay troll this time. 

Oh forreal? LOL
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

You know what tho, I wish some people were half this critical of themselves. So many people on facebook thinking they're Beyonce..........booty all out, tongue out her mouth.....face looking like ET. 

Lol so true...I'm tired of seeing chicks jacked up on their bathroom vanities giving kissie faces and deuces to the cam looking like major HAMs. Ouch
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:22pm
i am the epitome of unphotogenic 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System