BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Attractive & Non-Photogenic?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

Oh please , people who blame the fact that they are 'unphotogenic' are just simply ugly. I don't have that issue..I'm photogenic.

Confused. itchbay.

and lol at this thread
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:57am
I can't with this thread..... Yall are a mess!!!!
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

they say the brain tricks you into thinking your 10x prettier than you actually are.

I heard this too.Ouch If that's the case I must be a real grotesque lookin bish.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:42am
Is there any celebs people find ugly but everyone fancies?

some  probably go to bed like p.diddy and wake up looking like flava flav
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Is there any celebs people find ugly but everyone fancies?

some  probably go to bed like p.diddy and wake up looking like flava flav

jennifer aniston & most other white female celebs
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:48am
I'm unphotogenic. Pretty sure I'm not ugly though. I've seen plenty of gorgeous people who look "meh" in pictures.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You gotta know your angles.........

This...I used to have that problem when I was younger like HS age. Not now. :)
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

if you want to show off the back of the shirt why not turn around completely and take the picture? why not ask someone else to take it

.....please

or crop the azz out of it.
It doesn't matter if OP is gay or not but every hetero man I know would IMMEDIATELY take down a pic of themselves if ONE person told them it makes them look zesty. Doesn't mean they homophobic, them simply don't want to give the wrong impression.

Sooooo, when a forum full of wimmen are telling him his pic gives the impression he is gay and he says gay men hit on him ALL the time and he keeps the pic up, it's kinda puzzling.

IF I take a pic and my friends ask me if I've gained weight because the pic makes me look a lot heavier, that mofo is coming down immediately. Not saying "looking gay" is a horrible thing but I think most ppl don't want the masses to think they're something that they're not. (except fakers who pretend to be successful/rich,etc)
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:38pm
oh, to answer the OP, yes, my SO is a pain in the azz when trying to get a good pic of him/us. He talks thru the entire process, telling me how non photogenic he is and how hard it is to get a good pic of him, to the point I'm  like, "of course you can't take a good pic if you're talking, stfu!!"

It's weird because he has modeled for art classes and has a photographer/artist that he's done work for and has pics/drawings on several art websites, but a getting a  regular pic of him is a pain on the azz.
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:45pm
I think I am attractive, but I feel like I am getting less photogenic with age.  I shudder to think what my pictures will look like at 40 Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>