Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

attractive girls make me more depressed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Fine, if you think your religion is helping you, then great!
Please tell your therapist how you have been truly feeling. Quit saving your worries and deeper thoughts to BHM, BHM won't help you and now people are close to report you.
Tell your therapist about your depressive state, they may send you to psychiatrist who will give you meds or maybe just the chat with the counselor will help you.

And if religion is helping you, try to go to church more often, or read the bible for a longer period of time.
reading the Bible more can help us all and I will be sure to discuss this on friday.
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Do you look for women who are similar to yourself for companionship??
no, and that would be going about it wrong

Joe, look into what she is saying. A woman that you are equally yoked with can provide companionship and you two can empathize with each other and your experiences. Jehovah made us for relationships and hiding out on a message board feeling sorry for yourself is not going to give you someone to share your life with...
I had a Bible study today that quoted the Bible verse about yoking but it was more in a spiritual sense. anyway I just worded this thread wrong
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:34pm

reading the Bible more can help us all and I will be sure to discuss this on friday.

Get out of TTT and check out My Spirituality section. Read the stuff on Inspirational Scriptures, there is good stuff there.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 02 2014 at 11:34pm
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Sometimes lowering ones expectations permits them to expand their playing field.
You maybe looking towards the wrong type of woman.
I'm just sayin…
oh I don't think im too good for anyone. if anything this is triggered by my own insecurities
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:43pm
It always surprises me how church folk seem so focused on the idea of romantic relationships.

There are so many other platonic relationships to be had. Joe I bet there are several people of all different ages who could and would be eager to bless you with the gift of friendship if you also sought it out.

You can have a companion who is there for you intellectually, emotionally and spiritually, if you want that. Take the romantic part out of it for now and just focus on being a good friend to somebody.
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

It always surprises me how church folk seem so focused on the idea of romantic relationships.

There are so many other platonic relationships to be had. Joe I bet there are several people of all different ages who could and would be eager to bless you with the gift of friendship if you also sought it out.

You can have a companion who is there for you intellectually, emotionally and spiritually, if you want that. Take the romantic part out of it for now and just focus on being a good friend to somebody.
well this is something im trying to do. I just dont wanna associate with the wrong crowd
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:48pm

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:51pm
Aren't the people at the kingdom hall automatically the right crowd? I thought JW's were only allowed to hang with other JW's.

Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:53pm

Aren't the people at the kingdom hall automatically the right crowd? I thought JW's were only allowed to hang with other JW's.

yes youre right. im saying I wanna stay away from random people
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:58pm

yes youre right. im saying I wanna stay away from random people

If that's the case, then seeing a random group of attractive strangers shouldn't cause you to have these feelings. It's a contradiction. The only thing you should feel is that they are potential souls to save, that's all. I think your true desires are coming through and they sure aren't being fulfilled at the hall.

Anyway, it's a good thing you're going to a therapist. Hopefully they can help you figure it all out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>