Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

attractive girls make me more depressed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

anytime I go somewhere and see a bunch of attractive girls I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I went to a restaurant and there was like a dozen attractive girls and they couldn't of been no more than 18-21, but that made it even worse. its like im getting older and further away from the male/female aspect of life. this isn't about wanting to fornicate, so im not being tempted, especially since the likely hood of that happening is slim and regardless I wouldn't because its against Godly principles, but still the mental anguish is hard to bare. If I lean on Jehovah he will undoubtedly ease this away.

um not sure if I have a point. just had to say this somewhere

I don't think your religion is helping you, or else you would be much happier because God created another day. You need to seek counseling ASAP, the fact that beautiful women make you depressed is a sign that you need help, and you need to stop lying to yourself that religion is helping you, because it is not.

religion is helping me. I feel better now than in a long time. and I have a therapist appointment on Friday. I probably should of saved this for then
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:12pm
where do you live Joe?
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Joseph are you a jehovah witness ? Maybe you should consider another church home or talk with hall members at your current place of worship . You seem more confused and lonely . You must place all your trust in God . Suicide is a sin as you know . Please pray for help directly to the Lord . I promise he will answer if you are sincere and ready . I will pray for you . Good night . 
yes im Jehovah Witness and it is right for me.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:14pm

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

anytime I go somewhere and see a bunch of attractive girls I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I went to a restaurant and there was like a dozen attractive girls and they couldn't of been no more than 18-21, but that made it even worse. its like im getting older and further away from the male/female aspect of life. this isn't about wanting to fornicate, so im not being tempted, especially since the likely hood of that happening is slim and regardless I wouldn't because its against Godly principles, but still the mental anguish is hard to bare. If I lean on Jehovah he will undoubtedly ease this away.

I don't think your religion is helping you, or else you would be much happier because God created another day. You need to seek counseling ASAP, the fact that beautiful women make you depressed is a sign that you need help, and you need to stop lying to yourself that religion is helping you, because it is not.

religion is helping me. I feel better now than in a long time. and I have a therapist appointment on Friday. I probably should of have saved this for then

I'm so glad you're going to therapy. I hope you and the therapist have an effective relationship and that it helps to improve your life.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:14pm

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Do you look for women who are similar to yourself for companionship??
no, and that would be going about it wrong
Why?? You'd have more in common with someone who is dealing with situations that the two of you could share and you could even uplift each other.
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

anytime I go somewhere and see a bunch of attractive girls I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I went to a restaurant and there was like a dozen attractive girls and they couldn't of have been no more than 18-21, but that made it even worse. its like im getting older and further away from the male/female aspect of life. this isn't about wanting to fornicate, so im not being tempted, especially since the likely hood of that happening is slim and regardless I wouldn't because its against Godly principles, but still the mental anguish is hard to bare bear. If I lean on Jehovah he will undoubtedly ease this away.

I hope you find some sort of peace in this life. I feel like it is possible.

Oh and have you read or listened to Terry Wahls? I wonder if her protocol that helped put her MS in remission would help your MD.
ms and md work completely differently so I doubt it

Actually, the reason I wondered is because of her talk on Minding Your Mitochondria. The root of a lot of these degenerative diseases are similar. And the food we eat and vitamins we lack can make a huge difference in how our bodies respond. And I did notice some people with MD saying that the research that is going into the Wahls protocol may actually be a huge help.

You may want to check it out. From the little bit of research I've done on it, the life expectancy now is longer with better quality of life. So it's possible that it doesn't have to be a slide into complete incapacitation that it was in the past.
well it wouldn't help to look into it so I will
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:17pm

Why?? You'd have more in common with someone who is dealing with situations that the two of you could share and you could even uplift each other.
because im moving forward the right way but im not against uplifting people in a friendly way
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:19pm
Fine, if you think your religion is helping you, then great!
Please tell your therapist how you have been truly feeling. Quit saving your worries and deeper thoughts to BHM, BHM won't help you and now people are close to report you.
Tell your therapist about your depressive state, they may send you to psychiatrist who will give you meds or maybe just the chat with the counselor will help you.

And if religion is helping you, try to go to church more often, or read the bible for a longer period of time.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:19pm

Joe, look into what she is saying. A woman that you are equally yoked with can provide companionship and you two can empathize with each other and your experiences. Jehovah made us for relationships and hiding out on a message board feeling sorry for yourself is not going to give you someone to share your life with...
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:20pm
Sometimes lowering ones expectations permits them to expand their playing field.
You maybe looking towards the wrong type of woman.
I'm just sayin…
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic