Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

attractive girls make me more depressed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: attractive girls make me more depressed
    Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:42pm
should i report this to the police in your area? the incident in Santa Barbara is still in my mind.  get help please.
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:42pm
anytime I go somewhere and see a bunch of attractive girls I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I went to a restaurant and there was like a dozen attractive girls and they couldn't of been no more than 18-21, but that made it even worse. its like im getting older and further away from the male/female aspect of life. this isn't about wanting to fornicate, so im not being tempted, especially since the likely hood of that happening is slim and regardless I wouldn't because its against Godly principles, but still the mental anguish is hard to bare. If I lean on Jehovah he will undoubtedly ease this away.

um not sure if I have a point. just had to say this somewhere
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

should i report this to the police in your area? the incident in Santa Barbara is still in my mind.  get help please.
I would just kill myself before any shooting spree and of course im not physically in a position to do so.
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:55pm
I don't understand why would attractive females make you depressed, if it had nothing to do with fornication
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:58pm

Better safe than sorry.
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

I don't understand why would attractive females make you depressed, if it had nothing to do with fornication
im saying I wouldn't fornicate anyway... I really just wasn't that clear.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

anytime I go somewhere and see a bunch of attractive girls I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I went to a restaurant and there was like a dozen attractive girls and they couldn't of have been no more than 18-21, but that made it even worse. its like im getting older and further away from the male/female aspect of life. this isn't about wanting to fornicate, so im not being tempted, especially since the likely hood of that happening is slim and regardless I wouldn't because its against Godly principles, but still the mental anguish is hard to bare bear. If I lean on Jehovah he will undoubtedly ease this away.

I hope you find some sort of peace in this life. I feel like it is possible.

Oh and have you read or listened to Terry Wahls? I wonder if her protocol that helped put her MS in remission would help your MD.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:01pm
I get it, it's about coupling and not being without a significent other.
Find peace in your Jehovah God.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:03pm

I would just kill myself before any shooting spree and of course im not physically in a position to do so.

You're able to go to church, the restaurant, and type on the computer. You're more than able to commit a shooting spree.

Either way, I'm with wonder. This type of stuff is serious so whether you're considering suicide or homicide it needs to be reported.

Anyone have his location info?
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

anytime I go somewhere and see a bunch of attractive girls I feel like stabbing myself in the face. I went to a restaurant and there was like a dozen attractive girls and they couldn't of have been no more than 18-21, but that made it even worse. its like im getting older and further away from the male/female aspect of life. this isn't about wanting to fornicate, so im not being tempted, especially since the likely hood of that happening is slim and regardless I wouldn't because its against Godly principles, but still the mental anguish is hard to bare bear. If I lean on Jehovah he will undoubtedly ease this away.

I hope you find some sort of peace in this life. I feel like it is possible.

Oh and have you read or listened to Terry Wahls? I wonder if her protocol that helped put her MS in remission would help your MD.
ms and md work completely differently so I doubt it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic