Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Health Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
ZenYes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZenYes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
    Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:30pm
My 6 month old baby has it according to my Dermatologist and Pediatrician. She prescribed some topical steroids. I used them but my baby's skin isn't healing completely. We were told not to bathe him AT ALL since last November. This whole thing has been a nightmare. 

Please help me. I'm a first time mom and I feel helpless. Do you know any home/herbal remedies that can cure Atopic Dermatitis? Do you have any experience with this condition?
Sponsored Links

Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 4:05am
manuka honey. its thick but pretty runny. i had to use bandages to put over the honey
ZenYes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZenYes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:20pm
thanks for this feedback
Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 4:41am
your welcome, if you don't feel comfortable bandaging (sp) your baby, cedran lotion worked really good for me too you need a prescription for it though
ZenYes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZenYes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:48am
ashleyano, where do you get this cedran lotion? i tried google but it only showed possible results for a CORDRAN lotion. is that what you meant?
Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 3:04am
yes, sorry
dashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:27pm
I have this problem with my little one too. But what I've noticed is for 2 years in a row we have not travelled anywhere hot.

As a result my daughter had the worst flare up in her 5 years of life.

So what I would say is winter makes eczema worst, so does flu and lack of sun.

Are you living in a cold place, how old is the little one.

I've noticed that you have to play detective when it comes to eczema. Keep a note of everything that seems to worsen it and what helps and try to adjust your lifestyle accordingly.

I tried EVCO, aloe vera gel no soap no frequent showers but none of that has helped. But the steroids and decrease has kept it under control for the time being.
dashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:29pm
sorry I just noticed that your little one is only 6 months old. So if u r not getting enough sun where you try to get some it helps.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic