BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Atlanta Stylist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lipstickbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 11:56pm
I'm trying to start a new thread but it keeps saying "access denied" can anyone enlighten me? I'm a junior member and I've made a thread before, so I'm not sure as to what the problem is.
Sponsored Links

iheartsmimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 6:50am
^^^ not sure why but your install is very niceClapClap

you're making me rethink about seeing her....

Edited by iheartsmimi - Apr 23 2013 at 6:51am
euralani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote euralani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:56am
Originally posted by Lipstickbandit Lipstickbandit wrote:

Whatever you do....don't visit Diamonds and Pearls Image Studio, I had a HORRIBLE experience there and one of my other friends had an experience just as bad.  I'm from Atlanta and I feel like I've been looking for a good stylist all my life, these females out here are so fickle, unprofessional, not timely, inconsistent, try to take your left over hair (not installing it all on purpose) the list goes on.  I'm hoping to find someone I can be loyal too, because I like being with one person who knows my hair.  I found a girl on Instagram, her installs are lovely and she works very well with closures and she does deep side parts just like I want, so I think I will try her...just hope she's not too pricey, but I'm willing to pay if the hair is on point and her customer service is just as good.  Her IG: envoguemehair or envogueme both pages have her work on them.

I soooo feel you on this! Im an ATL native too and its really hard looking for a stylist to stay loyal to, ppl be flipping the script too much! Oh and I looked at "envougeme" IG, her weave looks sooo silky MY GOD! 
euralani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote euralani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 3:57am
What were her prices btw?
euralani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote euralani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 10:04pm
I ran across this website that lists some stylists in the Atlanta area...

https://www.styleseat.com/search?q=weave+closures&loc=atlanta%2C+ga&search=Search - https://www.styleseat.com/search?q=weave+closures&loc=atlanta%2C+ga&search=Search

Msbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Msbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 10:35pm
Hi
Do you have UniqueMonique contact info?
05girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Msbeauty Msbeauty wrote:

Hi
Do you have UniqueMonique contact info?

Umm all you got to do is Google "unique monique atlanta" and her twitter, facebook and everything comes up.... her twitter lists her instagram, and her instagram lists her email address.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic