Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Atlanta Snowpocalypse 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:05pm
don't know if it's legit

Steven Hilton of Raleigh, North Carolina tells @WRAL he walked 7 miles to get home. pic.twitter.com/uwOaa135Mw

Embedded image permalink

Sponsored Links

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:11am
Wow, you guys be safe! I won't say what our temp is expected to be tomorrow
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:22am
^Hush yo mouth lol!

LOLPurp, Nuh way! That guy looks crazy as heck. Why didn't he bring a hat or gloves? He knew it was gonna snow all day today. I had to walk half a mile the other day between buildings while it was snowing and it was no fun but I had boots and a hood...because I knew it was going to snow.Geek

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:39am
maybe he thought he'd be riding in his warm car lol.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:50am
we just had a snowpocalypes here last weekend..
It came out of nowhere. Took my like 3 hours to get home.
The highway was like a parking lot.. snow was coming in sideways..
My wiper blades kept collecting ice. Had to pull over on the highway a few times and
scrape it off. crazy!

City shut down on Saturday. 
They don't plow sh*t up here cause they figure.. in a few days the temperature
will rise; it'll rain and all the snow will be washed away. They didn't even plow the sidewalks!
It was like icecapades walking to SafeWay.

I was kind of heavy weight disgusted by how happy all the hippies here were about the snow.
The hippies where skipping down the block singing and trying to start a playful snowball fight with
their hippy friends...a bunch of people put on their ski's and started skiing (they love skiing up here)... Im like "wtf?... I can't". 

I just left the east coast to get away from this white powdery filth!.
apparently it followed me here cause they haven't had a snow storm of this magnitude in like over 5 years.
Ouch

Edited by OoDles O - Feb 13 2014 at 12:51am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:51am
^Imma need him to do better next time they forecast a snow/ice storm days in advance.LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Lol here in Philly we are supposed to get 6-10 inches Wednesday night into Thursday. This is ridiculous. This will be our 9th storm of the season

UGH!! YES!! My job is like we want you guys to come in anyway despite the horrible snow and we'll call a shuttle, cab or a limo to pick you guys up. YEAH WHATEVER. Even the people who are driving cabs don't want to come out. Sleepy Hate this company.

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:23am
This the last year I'm dealing with this BS. Tired of cold winters.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:36am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Imma need him to do better next time they forecast a snow/ice storm days in advance.LOL

LOL
you know how they do.

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 2:08pm
3 cars and a van being pushed right outside of my apartment. People need to stay their asses home...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>
  Share Topic