BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Atlanta Snowpocalypse 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:51pm
I told hubby not to even play games this time. Call it quits now and pack your shyyyt up. I'm going to Krogers now to get the kids snacks and stuff. They said STAY completely off the roads both Tuesday and Wednesday.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:00pm
I heard the shelves are bare at the store.
staples like milk & bread can't be found.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I told hubby not to even play games this time. Call it quits now and pack your shyyyt up. I'm going to Krogers now to get the kids snacks and stuff. They said STAY completely off the roads both Tuesday and Wednesday.

Guhl.....
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:13pm
I left Kroger at around 2pm. Thank God I was able to go earlier. I went to get my SO things since he doesn't get off work until 7pm. There were many people at Kroger and many more coming in when I left. I'm hearing about people arguing over bread at Publix and a shooting at another Kroger ( don't know if it's food related though).

Arguing over bread smh- its not a zombie apocalypse.  
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:28pm
I just left Kroger...it's a mess! I left the city at 3 and I'm so glad I was let go early.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

So the the couple hundred folk that had their cars stuck on the roads and had to have them towed by the city have to pay $250 for tow fees.Dead

I thought they gave them a day or two to go pick them up.  Maaan, thats messed up.
Guuurl! They tried to charge someone I know the tow fees but once the towing folk got checked by him, they stopped. They were trying it out there.LOL

I'm glad they are on top of it this time around.

They already salted our NC roads today. Ice and some snow is what we're supposed to be getting thru Thursday morning.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:24pm
Kroger was an absolute mess. I don't think this storm will be as bad as the last.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 6:39pm
It's supposed to get nasty here tomorrow. Aaaaand they're gonna make us come to work again in it too. Ermm
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 7:42pm
I went to Walmart around 12ish...it was packed with senior citizens and a few lunch hour shoppers.  There was still food on the shelves so I guess I was lucky.  I prepared for snow - got a good amount of food and (some alcohol too), but now with what looks to be more of an icestorm, I'm afraid I'm not prepared.  Didn't buy canned foods, etc.  I'll survive.  Got bread, jelly, pb...  But the inevitable icestorm = no power, and no power = no bueno.

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:05pm
I'mma need them to stop using the word "catastrophic." Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 26>