Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Atlanta Snowpocalypse 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

I just seen pics on my cousin's facebook of the snow. They seem to be enjoying it but I read my aunt was stuck in traffic for 9 hours...but I swear Jamaicans love to over exaggerate.

She's not exaggerating. My college classmate left work at 12pm and didn't get home until 10. Several people just left their cars on the side of the road because it was not movie anywhere from so many accidents. 
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:48pm
I'm hearing that Georgia DOT says they were properly prepared. Hmmm.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:09pm
lol @ Icelanta
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:11pm
If this was them being prepared they failed big time
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

The South is not prepared for shyt like this tho. The roads arent. Just like the north is not prepared for hurricanes

Not prepared or taught to drive on icy roads smh. Most of us have never heard of snow tires. Sleepy
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

My co-worker laughed because she from NYC and was like "Oh ya'll shutting down schools and business for 1/2 inch of sleet ice, snow. We get like 12 inches all the time. Get over it."   I told her "Yup, it's like how I hear you complain any and every spring to summer about the heat in Texas. It's only sun and heat at about 98 - 105 degrees. Get over it"
[(35)] gyyyyyyaaaaaal [/(35)] yes!! LOL

Kinda like how every few years there's a "massive heatwave" that "grips" NY, Chicago or somewhere way up yonda and people get to fallin out and dying when "the afternoon high temps soar to well past 100 degrees." Yeah, it was like, 104. 

Chile boo. Come holla at cha gurl when you wake up at 7AM on a July Saturday and it's already 93 degrees. Ermm

All that being mockingly said LOL, I can empathize with ATL cuz what they are going through now is what we here in notAlabama went through in early December. Ouch

Y'all stay safe and warm. Hug

Chicago stay getting 90 degree plus weather since as long as I can remember.  Up until a decade ago, my fam just sucked it up and stayed hydrated.  They usually told folks to stay hydrated and keep cool.  The only time they hyped it up was because of the elderly that was dropping like flies and babies getting locked inside vehicles.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:48pm

This may not fare well for brother kasim when re-election comes around.

Edited by BrownQtee - Jan 29 2014 at 3:49pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:51pm
hubby is still tryna brave it home. He said there are thousands of cars on the streets. He is trying to get to holcomb bridge right now. Does anyone know how its looking over there?
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:52pm
He just had his inauguration 2 weeks ago...he has some time to change our hearts lol

No lie...I saw the tire chain thingies for the 1st time EVER today. And it was a pic the EMS posted on fb. I was so amazed and confused at the same time. Don't quite understand how you put it on.
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

hubby is still tryna brave it home. He said there are thousands of cars on the streets. He is trying to get to holcomb bridge right now. Does anyone know how its looking over there?

DONT DO IT. snowedoutatlanta has an update on HB. BRB to copy and paste
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 26>