Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Atlanta Snowpocalypse 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:35am
School will be closed tomorrow also. I just got the robo call.
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:40am
I remember last year we had a lot of snow and only Manhattan got shoveled/cleaned up. The rest of us boroughs was assed out for a few days. Cars couldn't go through the streets, buses stopped running. Trains stopped running and conductors telling us to transfer to buses that ain't runningAngry

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:22pm
^^didn't the new mayor do just the opposite last time it snowed? Folks were mad. lol
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:32pm
Blaque, Dec 2010? smh I never in my life experienced anything like it and I went to school in Buffalo. No plows. The snow itself wasn't bad but the fact that they left it was unforgivable. Cars abandoned. MTA shut down.

I went to work.. snow in the subway station. came home, the same snow. I walked on the parallel busier street because it would be clearer... NYC really doesn't completely stop. As I was about to turn the corner, I slipped on those metal things that restaurants/corner stores have. This man caught me before I ate it.

Edited by Ming - Jan 29 2014 at 12:33pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:01pm
I think it was in Dec. 2011 smh. I remember the mayor made sure that Manhattan was shoveled in time for NYE while the rest of the boroughs had to fend for themselvesOuch

Oh and this was 2 feet of snow we're talking about

Edited by blaquefoxx - Jan 29 2014 at 1:02pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:06pm
I know ya'll mofos ain't complainin bout no 2-3 inches -_-

#nyersbouttofckyallup
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:29pm
I just seen pics on my cousin's facebook of the snow. They seem to be enjoying it but I read my aunt was stuck in traffic for 9 hours...but I swear Jamaicans love to over exaggerate.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

School will be closed tomorrow also. I just got the robo call.

I did not know this. Thanks. I've been bumming it out today since I didn't have to work.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

My co-worker laughed because she from NYC and was like "Oh ya'll shutting down schools and business for 1/2 inch of sleet ice, snow. We get like 12 inches all the time. Get over it."   I told her "Yup, it's like how I hear you complain any and every spring to summer about the heat in Texas. It's only sun and heat at about 98 - 105 degrees. Get over it"
[(35)] gyyyyyyaaaaaal [/(35)] yes!! LOL

Kinda like how every few years there's a "massive heatwave" that "grips" NY, Chicago or somewhere way up yonda and people get to fallin out and dying when "the afternoon high temps soar to well past 100 degrees." Yeah, it was like, 104. 

Chile boo. Come holla at cha gurl when you wake up at 7AM on a July Saturday and it's already 93 degrees. Ermm

All that being mockingly said LOL, I can empathize with ATL cuz what they are going through now is what we here in notAlabama went through in early December. Ouch

Y'all stay safe and warm. Hug
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:38pm
I hope Apollo didn't get stuck in that snow coming from the strip club Confused.

Edited by Mz. Mocha - Jan 29 2014 at 2:42pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 26>