Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Atlanta Snowpocalypse 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Ash you see that school bus on the news behind the white truck? How the hayell will those kids get rescuedCry

I didn't see it but that sounds horrible. People are acting like Atlanta never gets snow when the fact is they have a snow storm every few years. I don't blame the drivers but the city, metro and state failed greatly.

@MsHairdo I'm from Syracuse which is on average the snowiest city in the country so I'm used to snow. It was barely snowing and ppl were driving crazy but later in the day the roads were all covered in ice.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I went to the grocery store before the snow and forgot to get cokes, my babe can't live without her coke so once we got home safely I ordered pizza just to get three 2 liters of coke.

that's love! LOL

(stay warm and dry)
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:48am
this is a shame. be safe, everyone
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:04am
i can see how this could be problematic if its something youre not prepared for.  up here when it snows the roads are salted and the plows come out in full force.  however, that didnt stop me from a smirk that slowly graduated to a giggle to a full blown lmao.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:06am
I do not envy the mayor of ATL right now. Stern Smile

Here they expected more than half a foot of snow but the total got cut due to hours of sleet/freezing rain before the snow so it is pretty snow on top of ice. Plus it is not supposed to get above freezing until Friday (which is odd for snow to stick around here) so it will be a mess.This area is not too bad but ice wasn't really expected.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:25am
my niece hasn't made it home yet. Spent night at her office. She's stuck at a gas station right now.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I do not envy the mayor of ATL right now. Stern Smile

Here they expected more than half a foot of snow but the total got cut due to hours of sleet/freezing rain before the snow so it is pretty snow on top of ice. Plus it is not supposed to get above freezing until Friday (which is odd for snow to stick around here) so it will be a mess.This area is not too bad but ice wasn't really expected.

yeah I saw that headline "It Didn't Have to Happen." Somebody is going to be blamed.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:26am
I just hope this doesn't affect GA's pecan crop LOL. That's where I order all my pecans.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:27am
So the governor declared a state of emergency for 1 inch of snow here? This is why the south is perceived the way that it is sometimes...(no shade, I live in the south).
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:32am
lol Purp. Even the meteorologists are covering their butts saying that they warned everyone the night before.

http://meteorologistandtheatlantasnow2014.blogspot.com/2014/01/an-open-thank-you-letter-to-atlanta.html?spref=tw
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 26>