BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ATL Security Guard Chasing Out Drug Dealers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:12am
This dude is a walking dead man. Those ignant mf'ers don't have anything to lose and one of them is going come back and pop him.
Sponsored Links

dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

that is the most rusty mall ive ever seen. Dead i would never step foot in there even without the thugs.

i applaud this man. He has to deal rough with these vagabounds or they wont take you seriously. And he doesnt just have a taser, he has a gun too but thats like his last resort.

Same with me ive never seen a place like this and they call it a mall jezzzzusLOL seriously a mallConfused??But for real if I had to go to the other side of town to shop at a Real mall I would.

Its not 'that' type of mall. Its more so an indoor outlet/flea market or an indoor Chinatown. I thought that would have been obvious..........
I've never even been there before, have no idea where it is in atlanta, but thats exactly what it looks like...
Hell it could be a wing in Greenbier (sp?).  LOL

ETA: Thats not the spot on Old National, is it?

Edited by dee1672 - Feb 03 2013 at 8:16am
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

lmao @ dude with the high voice. he said how did i get in this lmaooo lol.

i cant wait to see what he does on the next episode.

lmfaoo@ waiting on more
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

that is the most rusty mall ive ever seen. Dead i would never step foot in there even without the thugs.

i applaud this man. He has to deal rough with these vagabounds or they wont take you seriously. And he doesnt just have a taser, he has a gun too but thats like his last resort.

Same with me ive never seen a place like this and they call it a mall jezzzzusLOL seriously a mallConfused??But for real if I had to go to the other side of town to shop at a Real mall I would.

Its not 'that' type of mall. Its more so an indoor outlet/flea market or an indoor Chinatown. I thought that would have been obvious..........
I've never even been there before, have no idea where it is in atlanta, but thats exactly what it looks like...

Nah...its downtown around Underground.....Never been there myself, but just having to drive through is scary enough. 

Speaking of Greenbriar.....their Bakers is going out of business. Everything 50-70% off. Just be sure to enter with caution LOL
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:10am
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

Obviously where I live  we dont have flea markets that look like that so cuse me if i dont know 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 12:40am
whoa!!!  don't tase me bro!  that tase drop was hilarious!  it's only funny bc ppl get tased and bounce right back up.

i can't believe ppl are breaking into his house now.  omg.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 12:48am
Had that nicca doin the horizontal Harlem shake! LOL OMG it must be so embarrassing to totally lose control of your bodily faculties like that. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 12:57am
dang that Brotha was doing the runnin man
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 4:50am
I wonder how much they pay him because once people start breaking into my home I would demand a raise 
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 4:56am
Just dumb! How you gonna admit to robbing some bodies house that you know for a fact records everything.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>