BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ATL Security Guard Chasing Out Drug Dealers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:48pm
Yes spoken. He could have told her to back up...

And I see the type of ppl he deals with...
There are security guards in many stores/malls in hoods all around the world

Anywho I'm done in here. That's my opinion. Y'all don't have to like it
Sponsored Links

Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:51pm
It could have been a reflex. There was a huge crowd of people around him. Who has time to tell someone to back up? WTH was she doing anyways? Who does that? You wanna watch? Find a wall to hold up or side line to stand on, Don't walk up on security all up in their weapon in the heat of a moment. That's like me seeing someone pulled over with gun drawn and i walk up to the cop and look down the barrel to see if this is really going on.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Theyre coming to his place of work to sell drugs he puts his hands on them and he's doing to much.....
worrd

Yup... He is going outside of his scope.

There are ppl who used to come into my job up to no good.. But I am not allowed to touch them or just talk to them any type of way.

He's acting like a police officer.

IMO this isn't much different from George Zimmerman.. Supposed Good Samaritan.. Self proclaimed neighborhood watch captain.. Trying to take the law into his own hands.

Yes he's a security guard and George wasn't but he's doing far far more than a security guard is supposed to do.. Just like George.
But just because he's getting at these no good negros it's all fine and dandy for him to treat them any type of way..?
Let the police handle that

I predict that this thread will end tragicallySleepy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:54pm
"You betta back up"
Is like his favorite sentence....

I give him the benefit if the doubt on they one though.. Cus she was kinda close.. She didn't pose a threat but still..
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:54pm
he is quick with the pushes, i will say that. but i think with her it was moreso reflex, he had a taser raised and she snuck up behind him and around him for whatever dumb reason.

people like this you cannot just "talk to"...they respond to action. i get and respect why he is doing it but do fear for his life. someone will not care that the video is rolling.

sad that you compared him to GZ. but you're right, you have a right to that opinion.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:55pm
epic thread
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:57pm
LMAO!!
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:57pm

My comparison of him and George is only about him and George.. Nothing to do with trayvon.

In another video though he pushed a woman who didn't do ANYthing to him...

I understand what you are trying to say, but people are going to get on you for that comparison though..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:00pm
i knew y'all would try to do the most about the GZ comment.. But y'all are taking it out of context

They both try to act like the police

Idk wth threatens to taze someone who takes a step where they're told not to.. Aside from the police

In one vid (the cell phone store vid) he just wanted them to take a step in front of the store.. Not even in the actual store
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

My comparison of him and George is only about him and George.. Nothing to do with trayvon.

In another video though he pushed a woman who didn't do ANYthing to him...

I understand what you are trying to say, but people are going to get on you for that comparison though..

I knew they would when I said it.
I don't really care
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures