Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ATL Security Guard Chasing Out Drug Dealers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=o6rtWdh7KUU

damn

Edited by Guidette - Feb 02 2013 at 2:32pm
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

he's a man of the ppl  :blessed:

jr.
What's with the pants in your avi?Stern Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This man is going to get himself killed. I understand he has good intentions but these mongrels will kill anyone who get in the way of their illegal activity.

MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=o6rtWdh7KUU

damn

Interesting theory on the hoodrat right?  lol! Things a black republican might say.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:49pm
Really? So, you threaten someone's life for kicking you out of a public place when you clearly are up to no good? I am so disgusted by those dudes. That poor security guard has good intentions but I'm scared for his life.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:59pm
Is that big girl the same one who came out in the pepto pink pants in the original video?
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:08pm
LOL ya'll crazy, dude doesnt just have a taser. He was on the news. He also carries a gun and probably other things. the taser he pulls out first of course I guess the gun is a last resort or for them fools that might wanna get gully after work. Most of these dudes are cowards and lames. the dudes that don't work have a job or do anything productive. these aren't the dudes that are killers or true gang bangers. that's why hes able to handle them like he does and keep it moving. I'm glad the police are helping him now. 

I don't know why he was tripping over what look like a dime or twin of reggie but maybe it was other things. He shouldn't have left the weed around hoodboogers cause they gone do what they do best..act like they don't know jack.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:26pm
LMAO....you know what? Yall know whats gon happen next?

One (or some) of them dusty Brothas is gonna try to fight him for some Worldstar fame.

I'm calling it now. Just watch.

Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

LMAO....you know what? Yall know whats gon happen next?

One (or some) of them dusty Brothas is gonna try to fight him for some Worldstar fame.

I'm calling it now. Just watch.

I ain't wishin bad on dude, but Middy is right. Somebody gone sneak him one day.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:32pm
Theyre coming to his place of work to sell drugs he puts his hands on them and he's doing to much.....
worrd

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:35pm
I thought we encouraged people to take control of their neiborhooods and not let the rif raf take over.

That's what he's doing right?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System