BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Atheists are Miserable Grinches

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:36pm
I remember reading some studies saying that Atheists tend to be more intelligent and Those with faith tend to be happier...
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:54pm

Lmao
Smh
Not at far as I know. Who doesn't love a deal? Maybe it's an immigrant thing. We pack barrels and send back home, we need sales. Lol
pm me bout that benjamite you crosses out though

Edited by Derri - Nov 23 2012 at 5:56pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:55pm
But really though. Most atheists I've heard of or heard speak are just angry angry individuals. It's so easy and fun to get them riled up. You can insult my God. I don't care oh! I know who I live for and it's really just fun to watch them huff an puff and watch them go crazy. I just be giggling in my seat during some classes. Like niqqa calm down.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Oh, most of the atheists I know are some of the happiest people I've come across so whatever. If all you want to see (and believe) is that non-believers are miserable, then thats all you will see. 

He's just a rambling old coot, no need to even take his sh*t seriously LOL I wish I could find that quote where he said the liberal medias attack against christianity is worse than the oppression against minorities...too funny...

LOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

But really though. Most atheists I've heard of or heard speak are just angry angry individuals. It's so easy and fun to get them riled up. You can insult my God. I don't care oh! I know who I live for and it's really just fun to watch them huff an puff and watch them go crazy. I just be giggling in my seat during some classes. Like niqqa calm down.

It's actually the opposite for me. But whatevs, people are miserable regardless of their beliefs or lack thereof. There doesnt need to be a competition on who can "out-happy" the other.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:14pm
^You want to have a BHM 'happy off' to determine who's the happiest Skittles?Stern SmileLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:29pm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

...here should totally be a "happy off." Let's do it the day after Christmas/the Winter Solstice Celebration.

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 23 2012 at 7:29pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:38pm
^Good idea! Make sure it is after the Christmas edition of BHM TTT's Mafia Wars though. People get heated during that game.

I'm ready to out happy the sh*t out of all y'all classy O's.LOL
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:55pm
I used to think that part of atheism was petty and cranky and then I learned the actual reason behind their motivations.  It really is all about separation of church and state.  Many of them celebrate Christmas in one form or another.  Their friends and family are still Christians.  Christmas is very secular to many.  It's the religious component in a government setting that's unsettling.  Christian politicians are slow and methodical in their approach of getting Christianity back into the legal system.  Minor things like mangers and school prayer are doorways to bigger laws.  They just need a little wedge to get something going and it's really difficult and expensive to undo once its in place.  This approach has been used by creationists (teach the controversy!), anti-abortion supporters, and "traditional" marriage supporters. 

It's not just atheists being crabby.  If anything, it's paranoia.  They're like black people around their white coworkers.  Dead  Do you nip their hilarious "jokes" in the bud and be seen as "angry" or go with the flow?  Yeah, it could be totally innocent fun...except when it's not.  It's a question I have to ask myself often being black, an atheist, and a woman.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Good idea! Make sure it is after the Christmas edition of BHM TTT's Mafia Wars though. People get heated during that game.

I'm ready to out happy the sh*t out of all y'all classy O's.LOL

You gotta post pics of your presents, your house, your car, your SO,your hair progress and a gif of you successfully twerking as receipts of your happiness.Stern Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic