BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Atheists are Miserable Grinches

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RayneFalls93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote RayneFalls93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:57pm
Hmm I feel confused now. I celebrate just about every holiday and I am an atheist. Athiests can't celebrate? I thought that was just for Jehova's Witnesses. I LOVE Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter (eh not really), Halloween, yatta-yatta. Well even if athiest aren't suppose to celebrate I will continue I don't believe in God but I believe in good food, happiness/cheer, presents, family togetherness, egg-nogg, and of course the amazing sales that come around these times of year.

Edited by RayneFalls93 - Nov 23 2012 at 3:58pm
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:57pm
God doesnt have anything to do with christmass anyways so...doesnt matter what you believe
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:42pm
I haven't read the thread yet but I def agree with the title.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:47pm
I dunno why. They can just call it a "Winter Solstice Celebration" if they want and join in on the fun. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:00pm
Meh
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:10pm
Pat Robertson is calling others miserable grinches?  He needs to have a whole stadium full of seats.  I celebrate Christmas--it's all about being together with family and sharing together.  There are a lot of people who don't believe in Christianity that celebrate Christmas.  As a matter of fact, there are a lot of people out there who recognize the holiday for the commercialized fiasco it has become.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:18pm
I would hang out with an alcholic before I would hang out with a crackhead...

But crackheads are damn good sales men and they work for cheap..
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:19pm
Oh, most of the atheists I know are some of the happiest people I've come across so whatever. If all you want to see (and believe) is that non-believers are miserable, then thats all you will see. 

He's just a rambling old coot, no need to even take his sh*t seriously LOL I wish I could find that quote where he said the liberal medias attack against christianity is worse than the oppression against minorities...too funny...
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:25pm
Haven't been a christian in over ten yrs
There are no lights, no tree, no gifts, no special food in December expect for new yrs eve because it's my birthday
and I have no issues with christmas stuff. There's a phrase we use in my family: That's not in my home.
Long as something is not in our home...'do as thou wilt'...pun intended.

I have other pressing issues to tend to, like the predicament that the Children of Israel have us in.

I do love those boxing day sales, though. And after boxing day...even cheaper

Edited by Derri - Nov 23 2012 at 5:26pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Haven't been a christian in over ten yrs
There are no lights, no tree, no gifts, no special food in December expect for new yrs eve because it's my birthday
and I have no issues with christmas stuff. There's a phrase we use in my family: That's not in my home.
Long as something is not in our home...'do as thou wilt'...pun intended.

I have other pressing issues to tend to, like the predicament that the Children of Israel have us in.Heart

I do love those boxing day sales, though. And after boxing day...even cheaper
My fiance was talking about this the other day...Is this a Benjamite "West Indian" thing???

Edited by blaquefoxx - Nov 23 2012 at 5:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>