Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Atheists are Miserable Grinches

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atheists are Miserable Grinches
    Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:20pm
get on your mark, get set...
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUcMPveW_OE&feature=g-subs-u

Pat Robertson Calls Atheists 'Miserable Grinches' Trying to Steal Christmas

Televangelist Pat Robertson is making headlines once again due to his recent comments regarding what many call the "war on Christmas," saying that he believes atheists are "miserable" people who want to steal the Christmas holiday away from Christians.

"The Grinch is trying to steal our holiday," Robertson told viewers on the Monday, Nov. 19 episode of the "The 700 Club", the flagship program of the Christian Broadcasting Network.

"Atheists don't like our happiness, they don't want you to be happy, they want you to be miserable," Robertson went on.

"They're miserable so they want you to be miserable, so they want to steal your holiday away from you."

Robertson's comments have stirred some controversy on the Internet, with critics arguing that the CBN founder repeatedly and unfairly targets atheists as an angry, bitter group of people perpetually on the attack against traditional American society.

When a gunman opened fire at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., in Aug. 2012, Robertson received criticism for his comments on the incident, because many argued that he appeared to blame atheists for the shooting.

"People who are atheists, they hate God, they hate the expression of God, and they are angry at the world, angry with themselves, angry with society and they take it out on innocent people who are worshipping God," Robertson said in reference to the shooting.

In regard to Robertson's comments concerning the "war on Christmas," many have voiced their agreement, pointing to recent court cases involving challenges to public Christmas displays.

In Loudoun County, Va., the American Atheist organization is contemplating a lawsuit against county officials for including religious symbols in their annual public holiday display, the decorations of which cater to mainstream religions and secularists alike.

Additionally, earlier this week a federal judge denied efforts to re-open a 60-year-old Christian nativity display in a city park in Santa Monica, Calif.

While atheists continue to argue that there should exist a separation of church and state when it comes to Christmas and public holiday festivities, Christians argue that the tradition and purpose of Christmas should be preserved in American society and celebrated openly.

For example, the Liberty Counsel, a nonprofit public interest law firm, is kicking off its 10th annual "Friend or Foe" Christmas campaign this year, which is "designed to educate and if necessary, to litigate, to make sure that Christmas is not censored from either the public marketplace or the private retail."

As Robertson added on Monday's episode of "The 700 Club", he believes Christmas is an event that unifies the nation.

"It's been so beautiful. The nation comes together, we sing Christmas carols, we give gifts to each other, we have lighted trees, it's just a beautiful thing," Robertson said of the holiday.

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (31) Thanks(31)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:26pm
I dont do pat robertson but I've met quite a few atheists that are miserable trolls.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:31pm
i'm atheist, and i agree with this statement.
some atheists just hate the holiday season. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:32pm
LOLgo ahead and watch the video, its funny.  i only posted the article as reference.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:38pm
Im guessing 50 pages by the end of the day
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:39pm
These christian vs. atheist quarrels are comedy considering one group are like crackheads, while the other are alcoholics. At the end of the day, one is not better than the otherSleepy
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:40pm
I just watched it. The Internet radio dj guy really took the grinch joke kinda far...lol it's a figure of speech isn't it?? Gawd. I do believe in separation of church and state but what's next, y'all wanna stop the tree lighting at Rockefeller center? Ain't happening.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I dont do pat robertson but I've met quite a few atheists that are miserable trolls.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:42pm
i kinda regret posting this.  i keep forgetting sh*t i find humorous isnt all that funny to othersLOL
nimkola View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nimkola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:45pm
I don't believe in god but I believe in presents Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>