At what point

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At what point
    Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:40am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I side eye karkoochie. She is smarter than rihanna she knows that Chris is a bad dude. I highly suspect Karreuche will put up with anything in order to maintain this lifestyle that Chris gave her. She don't want to give up the high paying life of a kept groupie.
 At what point does someone go from being a kept groupie to being acknowledged as a girlfriend/ex. I mean werent they together for over 2 years.
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:48am
tbh i have no idea why ppl keep referring to her as the sidepiece and groupie...that was her man for two years...he paraded her around like hes parading rihanna around for two years...kae is an ex i guess
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:49am
hes doing her so dirty tho by publicly stating they broke up cuz of ri and parading ri around like that
i actually feel bad for her
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:50am
i think she's milking it...she has nothing else really...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:52am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i think she's milking it...she has nothing else really...

pretty much. she doesn't have to talk. just post a pic and pretend to have some clothing line. nobody has any interest in her outside of chris. she just goes back to being a regular Cali girl asian. /shrugs/

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:01am

She may be milking it now yes. I mean for all that he putting her through why not. ( but hey thats her prerogative)

But i think calling her a groupie is a bit unfair. To my understanding groupies are more of a under 5 times encounter. and they get dumped on the next celebrity...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

She may be milking it now yes. I mean for all that he putting her through why not. ( but hey thats her prerogative)

But i think calling her a groupie is a bit unfair. To my understanding groupies are more of a under 5 times encounter. and they get dumped on the next celebrity...

no she was his girl
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:04am
She came off as a girlfriend to me...I mean, he did tattoo her face on his body.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic