Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

At What Point do you completely trust someone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:47am
no one said be naive now

Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:19pm

are we still talking about our people or have we shifted to strangers?

or do you guys believe that whomever you deem to be your people will inevitably prove themselves to be incompetent, dishonest/deceptive, malevolent

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:23pm

I'm not judging btw

I'm genuinely curious ... because I've never looked at people that I consider to be my people this way

and I consider my side eye keen

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:32pm

ok just saw your response SL

I thought you guys might've started talking about strangers rather than people you're dating/seeing or married to like in the OP

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:35pm

lol just saw your post 

yeah my side eye is keen with new people, especially people auditioning for the inner circle ... I trust them with things that aren't vital until their intentions become clearer and clearer

it's natural to be skeptical of strangers, acquaintances or people that have shown themselves to be untrustworthy and I do have my people that I've known for years that I still keep at arms length 

but I wouldnt say that I feel they'll inevitably mess up/harm/deceive me but I also don't put myself in situations where I'd have to rely on them either

interesting to read how other people tick

Edited by rickysrose - Jan 01 2013 at 12:39pm
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:37pm
I never "completely" trust anyone, however, everyone starts off with a normal amount of trust.

When they do their first trife-life blunder, the little bit I had is gone completely.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:45pm
the one thing ive tried to disclose to people always gets thrown back in my face as if im supposed to believe its an insult
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:35pm
I dont know

eventually you decide that its worth it to trust this person completely and take the leap.

Sometimes you can openly trust someone with one thing and completely not trust them with something else.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:38pm
I don't have even trust myself.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:40pm
Oh, and I never think/assume people are lying or deceitful unless the say/do something that doesn't line up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic