BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

At What Point do you completely trust someone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At What Point do you completely trust someone
    Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:52pm
ur dating/seeing?

We all hear the stories of people being murdered/beaten/etc by someone they were dating or even married to. We've also been told to 'be careful' because there are 'crazy people in the world' When do you personally feel safe enough with a person you are talking to to "let your guard down"? What do you look for or how do you test them?
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:54pm
I don't.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:54pm
Never
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:54pm
^ Isnt that draining though?

Is it just something thats in the back of your head or is it a constant waiting game, waiting for the other person to slip up?

Edited by eanaj5 - Dec 31 2012 at 8:56pm
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I don't.

Me either.  Never fully trusted before.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:55pm
at the funeral?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:59pm
Healthy skepticism is a good thing in my opinion.
I don't think it's draining but you can never be too sure.

I trust 4 ppl completely and if I'm ever done in by my sisters and parents then so be it.
Well more family members too.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

at the funeral?

LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

^ Isnt that draining though?

Is it just something thats in the back of your head or is it a constant waiting game, waiting for the other person to slip up?

It'd be draining if I actually outright distrusted them and expected them to do bad and always kept on my toes.

But not fully trusting someone isn't draining purely because trust is earned. The reason why someone cannot fully earn all of my trust is because they have the potential to break my trust.

In other words, they are human and to expect perfection out of them is putting my hopes up way too high. My hope for them can raise as they earn my trust, but I see no reason to expect flawlessness out of someone when they aren't a flawless being.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

Never
Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake