BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

At what age will you "panic"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I won't say every woman that makes it to 30 without marriage is sad or unrealistic...but a lot of women are trying to wait for something that doesn't exist...they won't ever get married until they figure out what is it inside of them that is stopping them from meeting and connecting with a decent dude

i don't think thats true.
a lot of women have very realistic standards. 

they just ... have bad decision making and judgement. 
the stats prove otherwise
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:15pm
And I know there are many other factors...because there are millions of ways/combinations to fail.

& no...the person who just married anybody isnt better, just like the person who starved themselves isn't any better, nor is the person who robbed the poor...

but that is a different conversation, and just puts the light else where...which might be the reason why it's taking some people 10+ years
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I won't say every woman that makes it to 30 without marriage is sad or unrealistic...but a lot of women are trying to wait for something that doesn't exist...they won't ever get married until they figure out what is it inside of them that is stopping them from meeting and connecting with a decent dude

Black men end up staying with a nigguh that ain't never gone marry their asses.
We see this more often.
blk women & yes I see it all the time. on bhm & irl.  Ruining the natural order & stunting the growth of progress
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Let me be clear. I am not talking about ALL women. I am talking about a population of women.
those that want to be married early, early twenties or so....will panic around 27-29 and are like 30+...lets just say 35ish AND STILL UNWED.

It's sad that you thought about wedding bells since childhood/teens, became an adult and it never happened. You've been wanting it to happen but it just. never. did. Sad...AF.

Just like someone who is fat, and dieting for 10 plus years and never has lost weight.

Just like someone who has bad credit/finances and after 10+ years is still broke after trying...for all that time.

Someone is going about reaching their destination in the wrong way. It's like watching a dementia patient trying to find his/her way home. Disapprove

LOL

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Let me be clear. I am not talking about ALL women. I am talking about a population of women.
those that want to be married early, early twenties or so....will panic around 27-29 and are like 30+...lets just say 35ish AND STILL UNWED.

It's sad that you thought about wedding bells since childhood/teens, became an adult and it never happened. You've been wanting it to happen but it just. never. did. Sad...AF.

Just like someone who is fat, and dieting for 10 plus years and never has lost weight.

Just like someone who has bad credit/finances and after 10+ years is still broke after trying...for all that time.

Someone is going about reaching their destination in the wrong way. It's like watching a dementia patient trying to find his/her way home. Disapprove

LOL

Confused
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i don't think thats true.
a lot of women have very realistic standards. 

they just ... have bad decision making and judgement. 
the stats prove otherwise

that people have unrealistic standards? 
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:28pm

Some women have unrealistic standards until they get older, then those preferences start coming down. Like that chick on that ABC special talking bout "At first he had to be 6'5, then it came down to 6'3, then 6'0...."

lol. 
i think thats why many older women find "love at first sight" 
they don't have much left to cling to.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:44pm
Well then Nita, I'd have to agree with you.  If you set out to do something from an early age and never accomplish it, then that makes you a failure.  Like I said though, that makes you human.  We all will fail at something or at least we're not all a complete success at everything we set out to do.  Marriage, parenting, career, finances, the list goes on.  
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:08pm
Interesting thread....
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:24pm
I hope I'm settled down by age 27. My mama's been askin for grandkids since I was 17Dead, so I will panic if I ain't murried wit kids by then.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
  Share Topic