BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

At what age will you panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

after 10+ years, sh*t, you should have a better algorithm than pandora by then.

I get it, but I don't buy it. It's still sad. Certain goals unaccomplished are just sad to me after a decade has past.

I've been dating since 19 (8 years) and i would be lying if I said I have never dated someone who was marriage material.  I would say in those 8 years there is definitely 1 boyfriend that I could have had a healthy, normal marriage with.  I wasn't in love with him and had no physical attraction to him whatsoever.  I'll tell you in a few years if I regret my decision...

Anyway, its human to make mistakes and mess up relationships.  I know maybe two people who married their 1st or 2nd boyfriend.  Most people date several men, make mistakes, waste time in ending relationships that obviously won't work, get their heart broken, etc.  I don't think that makes you a failure unless you never learn your lesson from it.  

There are a ton of factors (some being out of your control) that can lead you to be over 30 an unmarried.  I don't know if I would make a character assessment based on the age a woman marries. People who marry in their twenties don't necessarily have it all figured out either, since that is the median marrying age and based on statistics about half of them don't stay married.

Sponsored Links

nimkola View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nimkola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:05pm
Hmm, not sure. I don't think I want kids (doubtful I can have them anyway) and I've never really been fussed with relationships.
Eh...maybe I'll panic at 35.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I won't say every woman that makes it to 30 without marriage is sad or unrealistic...but a lot of women are trying to wait for something that doesn't exist...they won't ever get married until they figure out what is it inside of them that is stopping them from meeting and connecting with a decent dude
ClapLamp this is what I was saying about my other thread & compromising their list of requirements.  Some are too bullheaded to see it tho
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:09pm

I won't say every woman that makes it to 30 without marriage is sad or unrealistic...but a lot of women are trying to wait for something that doesn't exist...they won't ever get married until they figure out what is it inside of them that is stopping them from meeting and connecting with a decent dude

Black men end up staying with a nigguh that ain't never gone marry their asses.
We see this more often.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:11pm

i don't think thats true.
a lot of women have very realistic standards. 

they just ... have bad decision making and judgement. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:13pm
Let me be clear. I am not talking about ALL women. I am talking about a population of women.
those that want to be married early, early twenties or so....will panic around 27-29 and are like 30+...lets just say 35ish AND STILL UNWED.

It's sad that you thought about wedding bells since childhood/teens, became an adult and it never happened. You've been wanting it to happen but it just. never. did. Sad...AF.

Just like someone who is fat, and dieting for 10 plus years and never has lost weight.

Just like someone who has bad credit/finances and after 10+ years is still broke after trying...for all that time.

Someone is going about reaching their destination in the wrong way. It's like watching a dementia patient trying to find his/her way home. Disapprove
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i don't think thats true.
a lot of women have very realistic standards. 

they just ... have bad decision making and judgement. 
the stats prove otherwise
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:15pm
And I know there are many other factors...because there are millions of ways/combinations to fail.

& no...the person who just married anybody isnt better, just like the person who starved themselves isn't any better, nor is the person who robbed the poor...

but that is a different conversation, and just puts the light else where...which might be the reason why it's taking some people 10+ years
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Black men end up staying with a nigguh that ain't never gone marry their asses.
We see this more often.
blk women & yes I see it all the time. on bhm & irl.  Ruining the natural order & stunting the growth of progress
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Let me be clear. I am not talking about ALL women. I am talking about a population of women.
those that want to be married early, early twenties or so....will panic around 27-29 and are like 30+...lets just say 35ish AND STILL UNWED.

It's sad that you thought about wedding bells since childhood/teens, became an adult and it never happened. You've been wanting it to happen but it just. never. did. Sad...AF.

Just like someone who is fat, and dieting for 10 plus years and never has lost weight.

Just like someone who has bad credit/finances and after 10+ years is still broke after trying...for all that time.

Someone is going about reaching their destination in the wrong way. It's like watching a dementia patient trying to find his/her way home. Disapprove

LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>