BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

At what age will you "panic"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wish people would stop acting like its abnormal to want a mate.
It's natural.

feminists feel embarrassed by it

Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wish people would stop acting like its abnormal to want a mate.
It's natural.

I'm not saying it abnormal, but to me it seems insane that you would spend your time panicked and upset because you don't have a man.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

If your panicking because you don't have a man, something is wrong. If I'm not in a relationship by whatever age I feel secure and ready to have a child, I wouldn't have any problem getting some sperm

Willingly entering single motherhood? Let us know how that works out Sleepy

yes,if you want kids, and it's not looking like you are going to be with any one anytime soon, why couldn't you? Especially if you are financially sable by yourself. You act like its never been done

I'm sure if you wanted a child that badly, you would consider. If not, stay childless.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:05pm
It's not so much about "could you" as "should you"
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:13pm
that sounds terrible. i like to tag team and take turns with chores.
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:56pm
if i stay with my current s/o then in getting married at 21 no doubt.
if not im hoping 24,if not 29 is my panic age, i will not be single at30.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:36am

Willingly entering single motherhood? Let us know how that works out Sleepy

With proper planning, like with everything else, she'll be fine.

It's not so much about "could you" as "should you"

She should if that is what she wants to do. I don't see anything wrong with it. If you are sh*tty and irresponsible, you will be sh*tty and irresponsible with or with out another parent.

Edited by nitabug - Nov 17 2012 at 7:38am
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:01am
I'm 26 now and I'm currently in my first official relationship. I was always in panic mode since college because things in the relationship department just never really happened for me. I was always longing for a relationship, wanting to be out and about on my own, etc. Once I stopped obsessing about life and all the things I wanted to be doing and focused on what I should be doing, everything started to fall into place (things are still falling Wink). Also I stopped obsessing about relationships and started to not take dating seriously (recently i had a plan to only date to get my experience up. I'm kind of a late bloomer ya'll) the relationship just came out of nowhere. Anywho, I made a list of 30 things to do by 30 and getting married is on the list. Now if it doesn't happen until 31, 32, 33 that's all good as well. Now I'm getting ready to graduate with my masters, move out and get my own spot, and get that salary with benefits. A new chapter is opening and I can't wait to see what happens!

Edited by IslandSuga - Nov 17 2012 at 8:05am
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:47am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

She should if that is what she wants to do. I don't see anything wrong with it. If you are sh*tty and irresponsible, you will be sh*tty and irresponsible with or with out another parent.

I know single motherhood is a touchy subject round these parts, but I think being a parent means being selfless. And I think it's pretty selfish to start kids off with a deficit like not having two parents on purpose.

And yes, we know single parents can raise healthy children but lets not pretend like it's a walk in the park. Even the most responsible, stable single parents say they need an extra pair of eyes, hands, etc.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:21am
It's not touchy to me, I just don't get the other side. I don't think I'd be a single parent by breeding. But I wouldn't knock anyone with a network or proper planning.

Most single parenting gone bad has to do with improper planning and mistakes...they never wanted to be a single parent to begin with.

I have yet to meet someone who has planned out donors, adoption, etc, and has the same problems as those who just have 'oops' babies or dissolved relationships.

Edited by nitabug - Nov 17 2012 at 9:22am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>