Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

At what age will you "panic"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 1:03pm
26/27 simply because I would like to have kids when I'm young and able to keep up with them.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I would urge any woman not to panic, because that's when your thinking and vision get cloudy. And the decisions get stranger and more illogical with each passing day

pearls have been dropped.  ladies, please notate...
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:07pm

I would urge any woman not to panic, because that's when your thinking and vision get cloudy. And the decisions get stranger and more illogical with each passing day

I just wanna curl up under u and let u brush my lace wig for this right hereShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL

Feels really good to be reminded of this....can't even lie.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:08pm
I think the worry has started for me. But I have been trying to embrace single like so I don't panic as such & start settling for anything. So as much as I would want to be in a relationship & heading towards marriage etc, I want a healthy relationship & successful marriage more. So if the right one is not yet here (or I am not yet the right person for him) I will not fret. 
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:12pm

I need to print this out.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:24pm

You always give such great advice. I really appreciate advice and info from you and a several other ladies on here.
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:36pm

Quoting for emphasis

I've witnessed many women, out of desperateness, become involved in unhealthy relationship(s) with no good men, just for the sake of being in a relationship.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

Quoting for emphasis

I've witnessed many women, out of desperateness, become involved in unhealthy relationship(s) with no good men, just for the sake of being in a relationship.

This is why I have to learn to like my own company & not be impatient with the wait. Desperation is not good at all
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:55pm
I'm leaving it to destiny
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 3:07pm
Wow.

i don't know if this thread is funny or depressing...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>