BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

At what age will you "panic"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:19am

I think things have gone as I planned so far

the kids thing is the only thing that has really had to wait (well after I got married)

gotta get that paper dawg
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:21am
i always thought i should get married by like 27. 
and i always wanted kids since like 18.. 

but with my goals, i will be really busy and (hopefully) focused on school until im about 32.. so if im not in a serious relationship thats ok. 
kids, i will be a little confused.. i dont wanna take a year or two away from my goals by having a child. But if i do, i think about things like, will i have enough time to spend with them being in rigorous courses full time and needing to study all the time..?
But at the same time i dont wanna wait until im like 32 to have kids.. 

idk what ill do... 
ill never panic though. whats meant to be will be. 
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:22am
I had my life all planned out. Married at 24 and 1st baby at 26. Well, the saying goes " if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan"

Right now I am content. No man in sight and I am ok with that. I can honestly say that I am not in a good place right now to have a boyfriend. I need to get myself together 1st and figure out what exactly what I want to do.

Edited by iSMILE13 - Nov 14 2012 at 10:25am
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:29am
How are you now?!

If you don't mind me askinnnngGeek
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:41am
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Alright ladies, lets be completely real here.

Aside from the reassurance that "God will provide" at what age will you go "oh shoot, I gotta get on that!" if you're not married or in a serious relationship.

If you're already married, at what age did you think you were going to get married and what age did you end up getting married?

For my own personal self, I think by age 30 I don't got a serious something-something going on...Thumbs Down

tbh, there is no age limit

I started to get serious about marriage in my early 20s because that was the ideal age for me to marry ( which is "young" according to today's standards).  But if I reach my 30s and am not married, I wouldn't start to panic.

I've learn to let things run their natural course and be content. Muslims/we have a well known saying in our faith "We plan, but God is the best of all planners." If I'm not married by the age I 'plan' to be married, then I would exercise patience and understand that there is a reason for everything.  Meanwhile, I would use that time to concentrate, improve, and focus on myself;  finish goals and spend time doing the things that I will not have time to do once I get married and start raising a family.

So to answer the OP, there is really no age limit

Edited by purpulicious01 - Nov 14 2012 at 10:43am
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:45am
i never really gave it much thought

jr.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:47am
Panic may be the wrong word but by 35 is whn I want to be married and have my fam underway.

iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:52am
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

How are you now?!

If you don't mind me askinnnngGeek

Is this for me? If so, in not where I want to be in my career...I'm not where I want to be financially....I haven't decided if I'm moving back to my hometown....I haven't decided where I want to go to grad school (hometown or GA). I have to figure all of this out within the next year
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:03am
I have no interest in kids whatsoever.
Not sure about marriage either.
In a great relationship right now, if it ended, would not be the end of the world.
Don't wanna be alone though.
But no panic, I'm great and I haven't been single since kindergarten.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:05am
Thought I would get married at 25
Actual age: 26
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style