Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - At what age is a woman considered past her prime?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

At what age is a woman considered past her prime?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Past your prime doesn't mean you are no longer attractive. I'm a scientist type so I'm thinking of a bell curve. There's a peak, just because you're over it doesn't mean you don't look good.

is past prime like when your stock starts to go down? LOLLOL

no longer as good of an investment LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 24 2013 at 12:25pm
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:26pm
Break down it down somebody "past her prime"..

Edited by Rumbera - Dec 24 2013 at 12:28pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:30pm

Past your prime doesn't mean you are no longer attractive. I'm a scientist type so I'm thinking of a bell curve. There's a peak, just because you're over it doesn't mean you don't look good.

This is what I was thinking looking at the pics posted of Halle Berry, Toni Braxton, etc. They still look good, but they are def past their prime.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I guess everyone has their own interpretation of "past their prime".
I'm def past my prime for having kids. Phuhq that chasing lil kids stuff. It's MY time. So, someone may feel that I'm past my prime, while I'm thinking, I'm IN my prime.

yeah there's definitely different interpretations.

(and I love you more now that I see you're short! tooLOL. I can rob your closet ; and your dresses won't be too long on me. I like what you're wearing btw)
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:43pm
I like to take a simpler approach to the subject.....

I'll be out of my "prime" when I'm 6 ft. under. LOL
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I guess everyone has their own interpretation of "past their prime".
I'm def past my prime for having kids. Phuhq that chasing lil kids stuff. It's MY time. So, someone may feel that I'm past my prime, while I'm thinking, I'm IN my prime.

yeah there's definitely different interpretations.

(and I love you more now that I see you're short! tooLOL. I can rob your closet ; and your dresses won't be too long on me. I like what you're wearing btw)

hee hee.Thanks! I'm 5'3". That dress was $8 at the swap meet. It was too long and I just grabbed some scissors and cut off 2". I got so many compliments on that swap meet dress. lol. Crossing the straps in the front for the keyhole look gave it a different look.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:09pm
If a woman takes care of herself and remains fly, she will always be bad.

I think around 40s and 50s is when women stop giving a about being in the rat race to be the baddest bitch, but I have seen women beyond that who are still beautiful. I'm sure they're still gorgeous to the men in their age group, but they aren't IG bad. Which is OK because I believe in growing old gracefully. At some point you have to stop competing with 25 year olds and stay in your lane.

A lot of women who stop taking care of themselves and say fcuk it take themselves out of the competition on their own. I hate seeing frumpy ass women in their 30s-40s hating on girls younger than them. Why? You want a 20 year old nicca too? Melanin and a good lifestyle will keep you pretty for a lifetime
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:30pm

hee hee.Thanks! I'm 5'3". That dress was $8 at the swap meet. It was too long and I just grabbed some scissors and cut off 2". I got so many compliments on that swap meet dress. lol. Crossing the straps in the front for the keyhole look gave it a different look.

you're taller than me! 5' 2" AND 1/2 LOL
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:24pm
Black don't crack yay!
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:29pm

I agree.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>