Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - At what age is a woman considered past her prime?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

At what age is a woman considered past her prime?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:52am

backs out slowly
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:54am
Never. I get better as I age. My 30's have brought out a sexiness and beauty and confidence that I am loving. Look at Halle Berry, J LO, Angela Bassett, Nia Long, etc etc.

My bestie's granny is 70 yrs old and has better skin and is in better shape than some 20 yr olds I know. She said her secret is drinking water and using vaseline on her face, and divorce.

You just can't live a rough life smoking and drinking and letting these niccas drive you crazy and run through you.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

backs out slowly

Whatever LOL.. the 30s probably some of the best years of life..

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 24 2013 at 8:54am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:57am
No lie, I can't wait til my 30s. I feel like that's when you become a real woman...

Edited by GG - Dec 24 2013 at 9:42am
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:00am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Never. I get better as I age. My 30's have brought out a sexiness and beauty and confidence that I am loving. Look at Halle Berry, J LO, Angela Bassett, Nia Long, etc etc.

My bestie's granny is 70 yrs old and has better skin and is in better shape than some 20 yr olds I know. She said her secret is drinking water and using vaseline on her face, and divorce.

You just can't live a rough life smoking and drinking and letting these niccas drive you crazy and run through you.

Exactly.. I feel what Beyonce was saying when she said "I'm a GROOOWWWNNN WOMAN" (not a Bey stan)..LOL. I thought 30 would be gloom and doom, but it's quite the opposite (at least for right now)..

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 24 2013 at 9:03am
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:03am

backs out slowly

yew are cray... I look good as hell at 31 (think a slimmer brown skin Beyonce) lol... But I would say 37-40. 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:07am
They day she just doesn't care and stops having sex lol....I'm sorry, but there was a 70 year old woman on She's Got the Look and she looked sexy and beautiful! I was like..YES..I aspire to look that great at that age and be getting it in...she clearly was and had been :) 
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

backs out slowly

Whatever LOL.. the 30s probably some of the best years of life..

In my 20s, I would hear people say this all the time. I get it now and believe it. "You" are more confident, less sh*t bothers you, better outlook on life and can use it to your advantage, etc. 
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:11am
This is such a broad topic...."what is your definition of "PRIME"

If you base is physical appearance alone...then one might say 35 - 40.  But, the caveat is all the people who have access to plastic surgery via credit cards etc...this number can vary to even 50 depending on the person's size, genetical lottery winners,  facial appearance, body shape, hair, etc etc.

If your base is  financial success....wow...that's a whole different conversation.  I'm so thankful to live in DC where...there are so many black women who are directors, head corporations, team leads, etc...who are making substantial salaries in the mid 130,000 and UP.

If your base is confidence in one's self....I'd say that can also vary...but I'd say late 40's is when you start to not give a DAMN!...and speak your mind...

Edited by sunshine321511 - Dec 24 2013 at 9:39am
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:16am
Never! My Grandma bad af and she's 70, my mom is a cute 50, most thinks she's 30, but granny gets extra points cuz she can dress.
My cousin is damn near 40 and she doesnt look a day over 28.
I have an aunt who looks fairly young to be 42
Before my dad got sick he looked 10 years younger than his age
I hope I'm blessed with those genes, seriously, i do Disapprove
The outlook aint bad though Cool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training