Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - At what age did you get your  Driver's License?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

At what age did you get your Driver's License?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:40am

I think I got my license the same year, or year after they changed the law in Jersey to have all those stipulations.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:40am
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:43am
Man I was damn near 19 I started the whole thing when I was 16 passed the written part on my first time up.. But for some reason my mom never let me practice with her car and never even let me go back up to try for the test.. I had to wait till I was in the military to try again and got in San Diego.. (lol I purchased a car and killed the engine before I even had my license but that's another story)
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Interesting thread.

I always thought people in cities and places with reliable public transportation don't really need them.

I know a lot of places I've lived out west and in the south were rural with no public transportation so it was a must in order to get around.

I never understood it. What about when you go out of town and want to drive; or if you fly what if you want to get a   rental while you're away?

I do have some city dwellers in my fam that have never had D-license though. Some are in their 70's and have never driven and don't know how. 
decemberdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decemberdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:37pm
I'm from NYC and I got my license at 17, I personally liked going outside the 5 boroughs and knew I would be taking road trips so I could not wait to drive
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:38am
19 and still don't have one Ouch
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I have an aunt that doesn't drive.
Her husband takes her everywhere. 

i am not about this life! 
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:56am
Honestly, I got mines at 21.. My daddy use to always blow off taking me to go get my license. I already knew how to drive and had a permit. So, I passed on the first try. My ex took me to get my license..

Edited by EasterBell - Jan 08 2013 at 9:57am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:02am
16 and lost it at 20 when I moved away. Don't actually need it now. 
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:15am
17. I had been bugging my parents for two years. They finally gave in. Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910