Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

At the End of My Rope - need honest help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2016 at 4:28pm
I have a high quality, professionally made wig on eBay that can be worn as is as a wash and go style or can be flat ironed straight and curled or roller set: http://m.ebay.com/itm/321941831398?_mwBanner=1

Wear it as a protective style with it sewn down on to a braid base for two - three weeks at a time or remove it nightly.
Are you familiar with 'Megatek'? Apply Megatek to your freshly washed scalp while wearing a braid base and repeat every few days for at least an hour or apply it often as if you were 'greasing your scalp' before you sew the wig down. You will see a increase in growth.

I have a thick layer of Megatek on my scalp between my braid base right now. I put it on before my pre-dawn workouts and wash it off in the shower after the workout.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2016 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I have a high quality, professionally made wig on eBay that can be worn as is as a wash and go style or can be flat ironed straight and curled or roller set: http://m.ebay.com/itm/321941831398?_mwBanner=1

Wear it as a protective style with it sewn down on to a braid base for two - three weeks at a time or remove it nightly.
Are you familiar with 'Megatek'? Apply Megatek to your freshly washed scalp while wearing a braid base and repeat every few days for at least an hour or apply it often as if you were 'greasing your scalp' before you sew the wig down. You will see a increase in growth.

I have a thick layer of Megatek on my scalp between my braid base right now. I put it on before my pre-dawn workouts and wash it off in the shower after the workout.

Good luck!

FYI

This is the member I referred to in first post.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic