Astrological Ranting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 10:38pm
Virgo men need to play in traffic.
Sponsored Links

iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:57pm
Cancer men are the most loving,giving, and trustworthy... And we tear the coochie up, and lick up the sauce when we are finished. This is scientific fact. 
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:57am
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:52am
Im with a Scorpio right now....sex is crazy, chemistry is crazy, hell his ass crazy lol but I can understand...
Scorpio/Scorpio is bound to be a crazy fvckin whirlwind smh *buckles seatbelt*
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:49am
Virgo men have to be the best cheaters ever in the history of cheating.

Pisces men have to be the worst cheaters ever.

I'm a Libra so I can play that game with you if you want, but you will end up wounded. Right before I dump you.

Met an Aquarius. I had been looking for an Aquarius. He's okay, but he's scaring me bc he moves to fast!! I cant sleep with anyone who moves this fast.

I think I want a Libra. I was in love with a Lipio once, Oct 23. That still hurts.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 1:56pm
What about Tarsus men?  
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 12:15am
aquarus men show no emotion and think everythin will work iself out
Cancer men lie, are easily emotionally hurt, have a very imeshed relationship with their daughtors, have hyge egos and try to hard to be eerything to everybody.
aries men have huge egos, think they know everything and will oftentimes try to one up you.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 5:52pm
I will never date or even look at another aries in my entire life. F.uck aries
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:08pm
Cancer man; so emotional and turns everything about him and his hurt feelings. Can't you see that you are wrong?
Why do you cry over little things?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by demilee27 demilee27 wrote:

aquarus men show no emotion and think everythin will work iself out
Cancer men lie, are easily emotionally hurt, have a very imeshed relationship with their daughtors, have hyge egos and try to hard to be eerything to everybody.
aries men have huge egos, think they know everything and will oftentimes try to one up you.

mmm I dated an Aquarius man and he showed emotion and was very passionate! He was also a worry wart and he never thought anything would work itself out - he actually was very pessimistic aboiut everything !

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic