Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Associates degree

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 10:53am
bribby..I feel u on that...ppl sh*t on smaller degrees but you'll feel proud to reach that halfway point and have something to show for your work.  CC was harder than a university for me but I guess that's bc of all the damn GE classes.
Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:01am
yeah im sure employers dont know what college hours mean
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:02am
Yeah I think it's a good degree to have in your back pocket, a lot of people have credits but no degree because their 4 year didn't offer them. So I think it puts you a step ahead of those people.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:11am
An associates can do a lot for you depending on what field you're in.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

correction: how do you feel about associates degrees? 

before anyone busts out a bs hierarchy, i want to be the first to say that if it gets you closer that career or helps you fulfill something in a field you have a passion for, opinions are like assholes frankly.  stay focused and do your thing.

i'm not spending the time, money or effort-- you are. it's not "just" anything. don't EVER minimize your goals or accomplishments. we ALL had to start somewhere. if you're gonna do it, do it with patience and pride and let no one deter you. 
Alladis! Very proud of you Bribby.Clap

Don't let anyone make you feel 'less than' for going for an associates. An associate's is more than a lot of folk have.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

correction: how do you feel about associates degrees? 

before anyone busts out a bs hierarchy, i want to be the first to say that if it gets you closer that career or helps you fulfill something in a field you have a passion for, opinions are like assholes frankly.  stay focused and do your thing.

i'm not spending the time, money or effort-- you are. it's not "just" anything. don't EVER minimize your goals or accomplishments. we ALL had to start somewhere. if you're gonna do it, do it with patience and pride and let no one deter you. 

YASS GAWD HUNTY!!!!!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:27pm
I've definitely considered an Associate's in Ultrasound, Logistics, Clinical Research, Dental Hygiene, Radiologic Tech, and a few others.

CONGRATS!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:12pm
Its the first step...keep going BribbyThumbs Up
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:15pm
It can get you a cushy government office job.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Congratulations!  be proud of the accomplishmentClap

And this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake